The Letter

~Before~

Reiji then remembered the letter (Y/N) gave him.

~Now~|<~{No One}~>

Reiji looked at the letter that was in his hands. He opened it.

"What does it say?" Subaru asked.

The second eldest son looked at the youngest and then back at the letter. He then started reading it.

"Dear Sakamaki Brothers,

Hello. I'm (Y/N)'s mother. Now, I wanted to let you all know that (Y/N) is quite violent. I won't be surprised if she has already beaten one of you. But you must understand that she didn't always use to be so violent. Something, that she refuses to talk about, happened a few years ago.

Enough of all that. Now's the time to you why she gonna be staying with you six boys. Now, she thinks that her father and I sent her to live you is because we thought she couldn't take care of herself, but that's not the reason. The reason is that she's being targeted. Being a United States Navy Seal isn't the safes job in the Navy. In fact, being a Seal is as dangerous as they are skilled. (Y/N) isn't a Seal yet, but she is training to be one. She may be skilled in combat, but she's too young to fight in a war.

Now, try not to make her mad. As long as you leave her be, you should be fine. If you ever want to ask her something, wait until she's done with her level. And, be careful what you say to her about her games.

Love (Y/N)'s Mother"

Once Reiji was done reading, they all looked at each other.

"What the hell is a 'United States Navy Seal'?" Ayato asked, confused.

"It's the highest ranking of the U.S. Navy I do believe," Reiji answered.

"I wonder what that 'thing' was that made her so violent is. Don't you Teddy?"

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Night-chan: I'm sorry it's so short. I wanted to make sure I updated soon. Oh, and Eival-chan will be updating on Mondays. When I read and add two them, of course.

Sweet Nightmare~