Introduction; Part 2

~Before~

I looked at the scene, shocked. Laito was on his back, laying on the floor. He had tiers running down his face, and he looked like he was about to past out from all the blood he coughed up. A (h/c)nette girl was standing on his stomach, staring at me with cold, (e/c) eyes.

~Now~|<~{(Y/N)}~>

I stared at the butler-looking dude with cold eyes. That showed my anger.

"I'm beating the fuck out of this perverted bastard," I said glaring at the boy I was standing on. Who pasted out, out of blood lost and I'm guessing pain. I then got off him, walking towards the butler-looking male. When I reached him, I pulled a letter from my pocket and gave it to him.

"My parents sent me here to live with you guys for awhile."

"Oh, so you're the guest our father told us about."

"Yeah. That's me. How many are there of you guys anyways?"

"Six. The eldest son is Shuu. I'm Reiji, the second son. Ayato would be the third son, and is the eldest of the triplets. Kanato is the second eldest of the triplets, making him the fourth son. The one you just beaten up is Laito, the youngest of the triplets and the fifth son. Then there's Subaru, the youngest son," Reiji explained.

"Well. I guess it's time I met everyone else I'm gonna be living with for awhile."

"Alright then. Yui, go tell the others that the guest is here and it time to meet her."

A-alright," Yui stuttered, then went to get the rest of the brothers.

~time skip~

I was sitting on a coach, in the living room. There were five boys; one had blonde hair and ocean, blue eyes and was laying on another coach; one had red hair and green eyes and was sitting on a chair; one had purple hair and was sitting next to me, staring at me with his purple eyes with a cure teddy bear in his arms; one had white hair and red eyes and he looked pretty pissed off. Reiji was sanding in front of all of us. Laito wasn't here [because I beaten the fuck out of him] for oblivious reasons.

I looked at the redhead, and thought, 'He looks like Laito.' He then looked at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" the red haired male asked rather rudely.

"You look like the dude I just beaten the fuck out of."

"Are you saying Ore-sama is weak?!"

"No, you dumb ass."

"How dare you call Ore-sama a 'dumb ass'!" he yelled, stomping towards me.

This guy was pissing me off. When he reached me, I stood up. I noticed that we were almost the same height.

"Drop and give me twenty," I ordered, glaring at him.

"Who do you think you are, giving Ore-sama orders?!"

"I said, drop and give me twenty."

He was then about to attack when I grabbed a hand full of his hair, pulling him down with half of my strength, kneeing him in the gut, causing him to cough up a little bit of blood. I let go of him, letting him fall to his knees. Then I placed my foot on his chest, pushing him down, so his back was laying on the floor. I leaned over him, grabbing the ribbon that was around his neck, and pulled him closer.

"I recommend not pissing off a girl, who lived most of her life on a military base."

<~{No One}~>

They were all shocked, even Shuu was shocked. Well, at least that explains why she was able to beat the crap out of Laito. (Y/N) then let go of Ayato, and went back to her seat.

"Anyways," she started with a sigh. "I'm (L/N) (Y/N). I'll be staying here for awhile. As long as you don't touch my stuff and don't piss me off, we should good terms. Now, who the hell is who?" the (h/c)nette asked, looking at Reiji.

<~{Reiji}~>

"Now, who the hell is who?" (Y/N) asked me.

I cleared my throat.

"Well, the blonde, ways of breathe over there is Shuu."

"Too noisy."

"The one you just kneed in the gut is Ayato."

"You'll pay for this."

"The one that's sitting next to you is Kanato."

"She's strong. Isn't she Teddy?"

"And the one over there is Subaru."

<~{(Y/N)}~>

"And the one over there is Subaru," Reiji stated, pointing to the albino boy.

The albino teen glared at me. Of course, being who I am, I glared back. He then made a 'tch' noise and walked away. (Night-chan: You won the glaring contest^^)

"Now," I started, get Reiji's attention, "Where the hell is my room?"

Then suddenly a butler came out of nowhere.

"Follow him. He'll take you to your room," Reiji said.

The old butler started walking and I followed him.

<~{No One}~>

Reiji then remembered the letter (Y/N) gave him.