Chapter Twenty-Five

We have met up with Sean and Holly at 5:20pm, after we dropped Addison off at his house with his nanny and just hanging out with Addison for a bit.

So now, we were currently on a thirty-five minute drive to the Pacific Park in Santa Monica Pier with Sebastian and I in the back and of course, Sean driving and Holly in the passenger seat.

Sebastian's hand was on my thigh, however it began to slide up little by little.

When it was closer than I thought, I secretly placed my hand near to his groin as well and whispered, "Two can play that game."

I heard him silently groan as I placed my hand directly on his property as his slid very close to mine.

As soon as I heard it, he covered it up with a cough. Sean looked at his rearview mirror and asked, "You good, bro?"

"Uh, yeah," Sebastian said, "Something was just in my throat."

I lightly chuckled at this before he gave me a glare as I looked at him and shrugged mouthing, "Not my fault."

✿✿✿✿✿

After a few of left and right turns, here and there, we finally arrived.

As we all hopped out of the car, Sean made sure his car was locked before we began to walk.

Right when we walked into the park, I saw a Balloon Pop game booth and it's prize was a big, cute yellow duck or a big light brown teddy bear. "Look," I pointed towards Sebastian, "A ducky!"

Suddenly Holly then said, "Babe, it's a teddy!"

We both heard the boys say, "Oh god," Before they began to walk towards the booth with us.

The lady that was in the booth told them, "It is two dollars per play. In order to get the duck or the teddy bear, you must pop at least three balloons."

Sean and Sebastian pulled out two dollars from their pocket and handed it to the lady, and the lady gave them the darts. 

Holly and I stood back and observed as the boys threw the darts.

When they both hit three balloons, they gave each other a high five as Sean asked for the teddy and Sebastian asked for the duck.

Sebastian walked up to me and handed me the duck, but before I got ahold of it he said, "Where's the kiss for the champ?"

I was about to say, "You got plenty of that today," until I saw a group of girls giving him flirtatious looks.

So I leaned into Sebastian, giving him a kiss. I felt him smile as he handed me the ducky when we pulled away.

"Thank you," I tell him with a big smile, hugging my ducky tight, "I'm gonna name him Mr. Quackers."

Sebastian chuckled before Holly came up to me and said, "I named my bear, Peanut."

I smiled at her and showed her Mr. Quackers, "I named my ducky, Mr. Quackers."

We began to walk around more. Sebastian held my hand as of course, the other couple held each other's hand as well.

The boys saw a roller coaster and automatically wanted to go on it.

I love rollercoasters so I was down to go. On the other hand, Holly wasn't so sure due to her fear of heights.

After we bought the tickets for seven dollars each, we went into line.

When we were next, Holly and Sean hopped in behind Sebastian and I after we placed our stuffed animals on a rack.

As we were going up, I heard Holly tell Sean, "Give me your hand, please."

I awed at their cuteness before Sebastian asked, "Do you need a hand to hold, too?"

Scoffing at him I said, "I'm all good."

Soon enough, the drop came and I screamed at the top of my lungs with a smile.

When we got off the ride, Holly said, "That wasn't that bad."

Sean nodded, "Yeah. It was pretty fun."

Holly and I grabbed our stuffed animals, making sure not to forget about it before we walked off.

As we walked around, I decided that I wanted to take a group picture in front of the ocean ahead of us.

Sean grabbed ahold of Holly's waist as Holly held Peanut in front of her, both had a big smile.

I walked up to a stranger and asked, "May you please take a picture for us?"

The kind woman smiled and nodded at me.

I thanked her before I ran off next to Sebastian. He held me the same way Sean held Holly and I also had Mr. Quackers in front of me.

Us four gave out big smiles as the woman counted down, "Okay, three... Two... One... Say cheese!"

"Cheese!" We all say as the flash went off.

The woman walked up to me and handed me my phone back, "Thank you," I tell her one last time with a smile before she began to walk off.

Us four looked at the picture and let me tell you, I love it.

We all had big smiles on our faces, clearly showing how happy we all were at that moment.

"Do you want me to take a picture of you two alone?" I question Holly and Sean.

They have said yes as Sean gave me his phone and they got together, with Peanut in the middle. 

Both of them gave out a big smile as the picture went off.

I handed Sean back his phone and said, "What a cute little couple."

Holly asked me, "Do you guys want one?"

"Sure," Sebastian and I both said as I gave Holly my phone and he gave his to Sean.

Mr. Quackers was pulled out of my arms and was given to Sean by Sebastian.

I was confused why he gave Mr. Quackers to Sean but I didn't question it.

We stood together in the same spot as Holly and Sean. Holly began to count down and suddenly, I was spun to face Sebastian and his lips was on mine.

The flash went off as we both smiled into the kiss. "Aww," Holly cooed as she looked at the picture before handing the phone back to me and Sean handed the phone back to Sebastian.

Sean also handed me Mr. Quackers.

As I held Mr. Quackers I admired the picture. "That's my new wallpaper," I hear Sebastian say.

I smiled at him and said, "You're cute."

He looked at me, "Don't call me cute."

I laughed at him before we began to walk around the park, once again.