Chapter Five:

A pathway made of students was made for me to walk through as I exited my fourth period, Study Hall.

Being the cheer captain here in Spring Valley, they treat you as if you're the queen. I dislike it but they refuse to treat me like I'm a regular student. So it's whatever.

I got many waves, smiles and wolf whistles. I gladly returned the waves, smiles and my lovely middle finger as I made my way to my locker.

I opened up my locker, shoving all my books in there neatly, getting ready for lunch.

I was looking for my phone all over my bag until the lunch bell rang. I shrugged, "we have open lunch so no big deal."

I looked at the hallway to see everyone gone, leaving me the only one standing there.

Finally, I found my phone in one of my backpack pockets and sighed as I shut my locker closed.

I was turning a right, heading for the cafeteria until I bumped into another hard toned chest which brought me down to my ass.

"Oh, shit. Let me help you up." The familiar voice spoke making me look up at him.

"Oh, Sebastian. It's alright," I chuckled as I stood up, "I'm fine."

"You go to this school?" He questions me.

"Yeah. You're new to this school?"

"Started today."

"Aren't you late for a class or do you have third lunch?"

"Third."

"Same."

An awkward silence erupted among us which made me uncomfortable.

"Well, I'm heading over to lunch to meet up with my best friend and her boyfriend. Wanna come sit?" I questioned as I moved my feet a little.

"I was more thinking of Panda Express."

My eyes went wide. That's my favorite food place to eat.

"I would love to come with you since I love that place but I can't ditch my best friend."

"You got a phone?"

I nodded.

"Text her that you'll be with me."

I shook my head.

"C'mon," he pouted, "I just want to get to know my queen racer."

I was getting hungrier every second has passed. "I mean going out for Panda Express just one day isn't bad, right? Also, she has Ethan so she's fine," I thought.

"Fine. Let me text her and we'll go." I managed to say.

He clapped in joy and had a big smile plastered on his face making me chuckle.

After I finished texting Emily, Sebastian gladly dragged me out of the school and towards his car.

My jaw dropped as I admired the beautiful thing. "A GTR R35 in white," I said.

"Beautiful isn't she?"

I nodded my head, still admiring the car in front of me.

"You gonna hop in or just stand there and drool?" Sebastian said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I hopped into his car, and clicked my seatbelt on.

"To Panda Express we go!" He yelled.

"To Panda Express we go!" I repeated.

✿✿✿✿✿

"Get your fucking fork out of my orange chicken," I said, grumpily.

"But I want another one," Sebastian whined.

"That's too bad that you eat so god damn fast."

He was about to pick up one of my orange chicken as I was about to feed myself.

I gladly placed down my fork and watch him bring the chicken near his mouth before I snatched the fork and ate the chicken with a smirk.

"Hey!" Sebastian pouted.

"Don't touch my food, hoe."

"Fine."

He ate off his chow mein as I ate my delicious food.

Soon enough, Sebastian asked me those corny questions like what's my favorite color, my favorite show, my favorite food.

"Ask the real questions to know about me. We all know those questions isn't what you want to know." I said.

Sebastian nodded, crossing his arms on the table and leaning towards me, "When did you start racing," he whispered.

"When I was 14. How about you?"

"Damn, you were still young. I started at age 16."

I nodded at him to ask another one, "Why do you race?"

"To bring on someone's legacy, you?"

"A passion."

This was how our conversation lasted for the next ten minutes.

Suddenly he asked, "Who were you visiting last night and why were you actually crying?"

I stood up and grabbed my things and checked my watch, ignoring his question, "Oh look, it's time to go back to school since fifth period is about to start in ten minutes."

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at me but nonetheless, he stood up and threw his trash away, along with mines.

We both then exited Panda Express after saying a thank you to the kind workers and headed over to his car.

I hopped in and clicked in my seat belt again. "Such a nice way to end a lunch with someone," I thought sarcastically.