Chapter Eighteen:

As I was waiting for Emily's and Ethan's parents to come, I decided to call my own. I of course, don't talk to my parents as much anymore because I just feel like they're gonna leave again, so I don't bother.

My mom picked up the phone, "Amelia Jones, why in the hell are you calling at three-am?"

"M-mom.. Emily and E-Ethan... They got i-into a car a-accident and now w-we're at St. Wynn."

I heard shuffling on the other side of the phone before she said, "Oh, honey. I'm on my way."

Before I could end the call I said, "Mom, p-please drive sa-safely."

"Will do, sweetheart," She said as the line went dead.

Sebastian gestured for me to come sit since I've been pacing for quite some time now.

Instead of me sitting in the chair that was open between him and Sean, I went straight for his lap, "C-can you please j-just hold m-me? P-please."

He nodded, "C'mere," as he wrapped his arms around me, letting me sit comfortably.

As fifteen minutes passed, both of Emily's and Ethan's parents came rushing in and towards me with full worry in their eyes.

"Amelia, what happened?" Emily's mom, Rachel asked me.

I looked towards Sebastian because I didn't wanna explain. Sebastian nodded, helping me up as he stood up himself, "Mrs. Collins, Emily and Ethan got into a tragic accident and they've been in surgery for a couple of hours now. I'm pretty sure that they'll be done soon, though."

"H-how did it happen?" Ethan's dad, Daren asked.

"They were driving near a cliff and suddenly their wheels swerved," Sebastian said lying which made me thankful because if he chose to tell the whole truth, I wouldn't be able to be driving anymore.

Soon enough, I see my mom rush into the emergency room. As soon as I saw her, I fell into her arms, crying all over again, "M-mommy, I-I'm worried. I-I'm so w-worried."

She played with my hair as she whispered, "Everything is gonna be okay, honey. It's okay."

My mother came because she was worried also. She took both, Emily and Ethan in as family since they've been over so many times and I've practically grew up with them.

She asked what happened and so Sebastian had to repeat every thing as both of my best friend's parents took a seat.

When Holly saw two doctors coming she said, "Guys, someone is coming," as she stood up abruptly in her seat with Sean's hand in hers and her tear stained face.

"We did everything we could have done for the couple. However, they did hit their heads pretty badly which lead them to being brain dead. Your children are still breathing by the help of machines, but they are no longer here," one of the doctors have said.

"We really are sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Collins and Mr. and Mrs. Willson. If you would like, both of the patients are on floor four, rooms 458 and 459. Their rooms are right next to each other," the other doctor said before they began to walk off.

When we all heard this, everyone began to cry a river. Even Sebastian slipped a few tears and he barely began knowing both of them.

✿✿✿✿✿

My mom along with Emily's parents and I went up to Emily's room as Ethan's parents went into his.

I decided on seeing Emily first because I did meet her first and she is my person; the one who I can talk to about anything besides Cassandra and she comes before all.

When we walked in, I went first with my mom's hand in mine. All of us were crying with the sight of Emily but her parents were crying more. She had cuts and bruises everywhere and as for her head, it was wrapped in all types of bandages.

Sebastian excused himself and ran off somewhere, I'm unsure but I didn't mind for now. He must need to get some air and I need to be here with Emily.

All of us pulled chairs next to Emily's bed. Her parents was on one side and my mom and I was on the other. Both of her parents held her hand together as her other was in mine.

"Emily, you have to be in there somewhere. Y-you c-can't leave m-me. We had plans. You were supposed to be the god mother to my future children. Y-you were supposed to be my maid of honor for my future wedding and y-you were s-supposed to look b-beautiful in your b-beautiful gown. Don't leave me. D-don't leave me, n-not yet. I'm not r-ready to let you g-go with C-Cassandra. P-please, wake up Emily," I cried.

Everyone nodded as her dad began to talk, "S-sweetheart, p-please don't leave daddy and mommy. Y-you got us all excited when you b-began to talk about h-how our grandchildren w-will be the b-best and the cutest. You h-have to prove that, princess. Y-you have to show us h-how cute they'll be. M-Mommy and daddy isn't ready to let you g-go."

Rachel began to cry more, not bothering to say anything because her husband, Jun has said everything she had to say.

Soon, my mom spoke, "O-oh Emily, h-honey. P-please wake up. Y-you need to for us. We-"

I didn't bother on staying to hear what my mom had to say. I was full of tears and I just wanted to leave her room just for now. So I stood up and made my way to Ethan's.

I walked in to see Ethan looking the exact same as Emily. Both of his parents were on both sides, crying and holding his hand.

They both looked up to me and his mom moved over, giving me some space and gave me his hand. Soon enough, I began to speak, wiping all the tears away, "E-Ethan Willson, y-you can't give up. You're a f-fighter. You need to fight. I-I want to s-see your babies. I-I want you to be my children's g-god father with Emily b-being the god mother. Y-you need to wake up. I-I don't want you to leave, n-not yet. Please."

To my speech, his parents cried more. His mother, Ilene took me in her arms, sobbing.

I rubbed her back before I let go, "I'm gonna go get some air. I-If my mom asks me w-where I am, p-please just tell her I went o-out for a m-minute."

She nodded before dismissing me.

✿✿✿✿✿

As I was walking towards the elevator, I was looking through some windows. When I walked past a certain window, I stopped dead in my tracks.

I saw Sebastian sitting next to a little girl who looked awfully like him. This made me curious so I knocked on the door before walking in.

Sebastian looked up at me, his eyes wide before I asked, "Who's this cute little girl?"