Chapter Five

We walked in silence to a nearby park. The stars were bright and the moon was full. The glow from the white powder that coated the ground and trees was soothing. We walked to a set of swings and sat down. I hadn't been on a swing set since I was in grade school but the solitude gave me the confidence to not worry about getting caught. I looked over at Daniel and realized he was staring at me. My mouth, to be specific. I watched him watch me for a moment, self-consciously licking my lips. He gasped quietly and reached for the chain on my swing, pulling it to him. When we were thigh to thigh, he leaned forward at the same time I did. I wanted desperately for him to kiss me. To feel his lips on mine. His tongue on mine. I wanted him to be mine... even though I knew that wasn't possible.

I held his gaze in the silent park and waited for him to make a move. Whatever he wanted was okay. While I was contemplating the possibilities, he closed the gap and brushed his smooth lips against mine. He held firmly against me for a moment and then opened his mouth. His lips softly closed over mine before I let my jaw release just enough for him to slide his tongue in. That was all the encouragement I needed. Pulling him by the neck, I roughly attacked his mouth. The fire burning in my belly threatened to set me ablaze. I needed him closer, on me, over me, in me. I sucked in his tongue and rolled it around with my own. He tasted sweet and delicious. I wanted to taste more of him.

When he pulled me into a standing position, I thought he was trying to leave but he embraced me tightly. Holding

me against his wide, hard body. I heard a whimper that may have come from me... but I'm not sure. He walked backwards, never leaving my mouth until he was against a picnic table. Debating whether I needed oxygen more than I needed his tongue, I finally pulled off enough to breathe. I rested my forehead against his and inhaled deeply. His familiar, musky scent made my already hard cock pulse in anticipation of what might come next.

He licked from one end of my lower lip to the other, letting his tongue trail lightly to my ear. His heaving breath fueled the flames of my arousal even further and I ground my bulging crotch into his.

"Fuck, I'm so hot right now. I need to come." His hurried words echoed my feelings exactly. Without considering the consequences, I put my hand on his chest and slowly slid down, fingers first until I reached the waistband of his jeans. When he didn't stop me, I slid my hand below the denim and touched the top of his wet cock with my finger tips. His whole body shook with the contact and I thought I might explode from the bliss of him sucking on my earlobe.

I let my hand slide further down, my open palm pressing against the full length of his shaft. Damn it was big. And hard. And begging to be released. He ripped open the front of his jeans and put a hand on my shoulder, gently pushing me down. I looked into his eyes and could see the want. Dropping to my knees, I took the tip of his head into my mouth before my brain could talk me out of it. He groaned loudly and thrust past my teeth more forcefully than I expected, choking me in the process. My head wanted to pull back but my body wanted to push deeper. Only half way buried in my mouth, he couldn't go any further. I used my hands to bridge the distance between my mouth and the base of his dick. Cupping his balls in one hand, and fisting his base with my other, I sucked hard while pulling off to the tip. Creating a tight suction with my mouth, I pressed down, to my hand. Slowly at first and then fast enough to match the speed that his hips were thrusting. I could feel his heavy balls tighten and lift.

"Pull off, I can't hold it..." He grabbed my hair and tried to lift me away but I shook my head. I wanted to taste him. To feel him shooting in my mouth. Down my throat. "Oh, god," he groaned before my mouth flooded with his hot, creamy jizz. I tried to swallow it all but he kept pumping and spewing into me. It spilled over my lips as I held on to him, trying to keep him coming as long as possible. Finally, the thrusting stopped and he loosened his grip on my hair. His wide hand smoothed over my short hair in a caress that was almost as intimate as giving him head had been.