Chapter Three

When we got back to the dorm, it was pitch black. I used the led pin light on my keys to guide us up the stairs and into our room. I thought I heard the door lock as Daniel closed it behind us but I didn't think anything of it. Maybe without any power and a mostly empty building, he was feeling a little paranoid. I definitely was.

I was stepping out of my jeans and into a pair of heavy sweats when he finally spoke up.

"About last night..."

Oh god. He knew. "It was an accident."

"What was?"

"Nothing." Me and my big mouth. Maybe he didn't know. "What were you going to say?"

"I was watching porn... and I got a little turned on." My lips twitched as I tried not to smile. "Just a little?"

"Okay, a lot. But I was ready to blow before you asked if you could share my bed."

"It's cool."

"Are you sure?" Daniel was a naturally confident guy, so when he ducked his head and swallowed, I knew he was feeling vulnerable. He was sharing something extremely personal and intimate. I could either brush it off, like I'd just tried to do, or I could man up and admit that he wasn't the only one that jacked off in bed with another guy.

"I... um..." Confessing was harder than I thought. "I did it, too."

Daniel's broad shoulders dropped as he exhaled. He smiled and nodded. "I thought so."

"Are you pissed?"

"No. It's okay. It kept us warm. In fact, I have another movie on my tablet. I think the battery has enough juice for one more if you want to watch it."

"Sure. Why not." I tried to act like it was no big deal, and it really shouldn't have been. I'd watched plenty of porn before. But I was so excited, a tremor ran down my body. I passed it off as a chill. "Is it okay if we watch it in bed? I'm freezing."

Daniel slid in and turned his tablet on. He held the pad on his chest so we could both see the screen. It was a rather tame "Girls Gone Wild" video. I'd seen it before. It didn't do a thing for me. I glanced at Daniel and caught him staring at me instead of the screen.

He said, "Are you into it?"
"Is this what you were watching last night?"

He licked his lips and shook his head. "I thought you'd like this one better."

"I've seen it a dozen times. Can we watch what you had on last night?" I couldn't resist teasing him, just a little. "You seemed to enjoy it."

"Okay. But it's... different. More hard core." "Hard core is good."

He wasn't kidding. There was a group of five naked guys sitting in a circle with two naked women on the floor in the middle. The women were in the 69 position and the guys were all jacking off as they watched. My eyes were glued to the screen as my dick filled with blood. Daniel shifted on the bed, pushing his back against the wall. He tucked his left arm under the blankets and set the tablet between us. I glanced at him. He was watching my reaction. I offered a half smile and let my right hand find my growing cock. At first, I just watched with my hand rolling around on the tip of my dick. I didn't know what was okay in a situation like this so I figured less was more.