Busting our asses

One of the mechanics at the shop, was working on it but when he wasnt making any progress he had my brother start helping him then they had Justin came and help them cause they still werent getting anywhere with the car then Shawn showed up at the garage and started helping them. With the four of them working together on my car they got about a quarter of they way done. That when I showed up after paying all the bills that needed to be payed and stopping to pick up lunch for the guys and me cause nobody had eaten anything since last night and I knew they would be hungry. So when I got to the shop and got out of my truck I walked into the garage to see the four of them standing under my car that was on the lift and just staring at it like they didnt know what to do, which is kind of bad considering that all four of them help me build the car. So I just stood there for a few minutes watching them and then I couldnt help it anymore and I just started laughing hysterically. It must have frightened them cause the next thing I know they all screamed like little girls which caused me to laugh even harder then I was before. After I was done laughing and the guys stopped screaming, I handed them their food then went to working on my car. It took me about three and a half hours to get it done and that was with all the damage and fixing what the guys had got wrong and fixing what they had broke that wasnt already broke. After I was done I ate the food I had gotten for me that I forgot about plus I went to my office and got all of the paper work for the cars that the boys were fixing in order and put in the filling cabinet that was in my office so it wouldnt get lost cause if the boys were to put it down some were it would get lost and we would never find it. So after I was done with all of that I waited until it was dark before I loaded up my car and the boys loaded up theirs so we could go test them and to make sure we had the right tune-up in the car because unlike Doc who keeps putting the old tune-up in his car from before he changed his motor and not testing it, he keeps losing all of the races he is in even when he is the one that had a call out of the person. After we tested all of our cars twice and made sure each time we had the same results as the first we loaded our cars back up drop them back off at the garage in the back that way no one could see them and left to go home and get some sleep and get ready for a new day and one day closer to the list race on Saturday.

Ok so just so y'all know my sister is writing some of the chapters if but anyway hope y'all liked it😘🙂