Cookout

"Justin, you call everyone! Chris, go get the beer, and Shawn, get your ass over?! "I was about to say something when Justin's sister/my best friend Megan pulled up at the shop. "Hey bitch!" she yelled tackling me. "Get your fat ass off me!" I snapped "Nope I'm pretty content right where I'm at." she replied. That's when I yelled for Chris. Megan always had a thing for my brother. When she saw him, she jumped up and turned around hoping Chris wouldn't see her, but, it didn't work. "Hey Megan, bye Megan. "Chris called heading to his truck. "Don't worry, he'll be back." I teased "I hate you, you know that right" Megan said. "Yes I do." I replied.

---time skip---

data-p-id=eb7a0e40572bd1f30a1e7b3de97ff1a7,Everyone was having fun, except for when we ran out of beer. So since me and Shawn were the only sober ones there, I went and got more beer while he stayed a made sure nothing got out of hand.

---time skip---

When I got back I thanked Shawn for watching over everyone and kissed him on the cheek. When everyone went home, me and Shawn went back to the shop and cleaned the place up for the next day. When we got done he drove me home since I was to tired to drive and I must have fell asleep in his truck and him put me to bed cause I don't remember how I got back home.

Hey guys so I now it sucked and it was all over the place but anyways hope y'all enjoyed