When the going gets to good

I figured its was time to tell them that me and Shawn were dating. I was afraid of how they would take it to the news. So me and Shawn went to the shop.

---time skip---

When we got to the shop we got out of my truck. "Here goes nothin." I said somewhat laughing. I ran in and jumped on Chris's back. "Hey bro." I said. "hey little sis." Chris replied. "So we got something to tell you guys. "Shawn said. "Yeah what is it?" they asked. "Well we're....dating." I said quietly. Then the Chris and Justin jumped up and congratulated me and Shawn which was surprising.

---time skip---

After we all left the shop, I went home and got new clothes, then went back to Shawn's. When I got to his house, I saw something I didn't want to see...his ex.

I unlocked the door and went in, at first I didn't see Shawn or Nicole (his ex). "Shawn?" I Called. "Yea babe in here." I heard Shawn yell from our room. I walked back and closed the door. "1. why in the bloody hell is she here? 2. you have 30 seconds to explain, so get started." I said already pissed. "First just hear me out, she called me out of the blue, asked if she could stay for a day or two before she leaves again." he said. "But she couldn't just stay at a fucking hotel or something." I said yelling at him at this point. Them there was knocking on the door. "What the fuck do you want bitch?" I said beyond pissed. "Just came to see what all the yelling was about." she said completely clueless. "Well I suggest you get the fuck out of this house before I make you leave." I said in her face. "Make me honey." Nicole said snotty. "Hard way it is then." I said smiling.

Ok so I couldn't help but leave it with a cliffhanger sorry. So what do you think will happen to Ashlyn and Shawn? Hope y'all enjoyed! 😉😉