He did What?!

After a few day at Shawn's, I got a call from Chris. I've been avoiding him as much as possible, so I didn't answer the call. But he left me a voicemail I listened to: "hey Ashlyn, (he never called me that unless he was really pissed or something was wrong.) so I went down to NC to see you, but you weren't there, so where in the hell are you? call me." I ended the recording. "Shit." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" Shawn asked. "Chris is what's wrong." I said getting pissed. "He went down to North Carolina to..." I was Interrupted by Shawn kissing me. "What was that for?" I asked. "You've had a crappy couple of days, I just thought you might need it." Shawn laughed. "Yeah I have and I need it, thanks." I replied kissing him again.

---time skip---

data-p-id=311abf792311c56ac205fc9f742de991,When I woke up Shawn and I were both one his couch, he had his arms around me. I reached up and kissed him and he woke up too. "Yes?" Shawn said still Asleep. "Get up and dressed we're going to the shop." I replied. "Ok... Wait What?!" he said shocked. "Yes, I just said that, so get the hell up, cutie ." I demanded laughing. "Fine but I'm driving." Shawn replied. "Deal." I called going upstairs to get my clothes on.

So how do y'all think that'll go? Hope y'all likes it