Kiss In The Rain

The water starts to fall, drowning the land with it's beautiful teardrops. It is all so cold and wet. You sighed as you walk out of the convenient store with full hands. Today is your graduation day and you were thinking about holding a celebration party at your house with your family and friends before moving to Seoul tomorrow but if the rain didn't stop, there's no way the party could be done.

From the corner of your eyes, you spotted a guy with a mask on, holding an umbrella and went into the store. You waited for him too get out, thinking that you might get to share the umbrella with him.

You cleared your throat. "Sorry but could I get a ride ? I'm in hurry but I didn't have any umbrella with me now," you told him. He gave you a glance before suddenly pulling his mask down, revealing his perfect symmetrical face.

Your heart literally skipped a beat upon looking at his face. You asked yourself, "is this what it means by love at the first sight ?"

"Sure." He answered with his deep husky voice. It probably because it's raining. "Lead the way." He says. You nodded and get under the umbrella with him. Fortunately, the umbrella fits perfectly for two people.

"So why do you brought so many foods with you ? Are you throwing a party ?" He asks to broke the awkward atmosphere between us.

"Today is my graduation day. Our family will be moving to Seoul tomorrow, that's why I'm in such hurry. If I don't get home in time, I may have to call off the party."

"Really ? It's nice that you have friends. I've graduated today as well but never thought of a party since I'll just gonna celebrate it on my own." He muttered. His voice sounded deeper than before. You took some glance at him to make sure he's not crying.

"If you graduated today as well then we might be from the same school."

"I'm from an all guy school." He says, boldly. But what he said does make sense, if he went to a mix school then he must've a lot of fans with his handsome face. "So is that your house ?" He asked while pointing at a white house located across the road.

"Yes!" You exclaimed.

He rested at the stairs outside your house while you went to the kitchen and ask for the maid to get the food ready. You called your friend and tell them about the party. They'll be there soon.

"Hey." You called him and sat besides him. "I really want to thank you for helping me and would you mind telling me your name ? I don't know what should I call you by the way, I'm y/n. "

"It's Kim Taehyung but you know, it's useless because you'll move to Seoul tomorrow and we won't meet each other again." He stated. The rain seems to stop completely now. "I think I have to go." He stood up and took his umbrella.

"Taehyung wait. How about joining my graduation party ? Since you're also graduating today, as a payback for helping me just now." You asked him but he doesn't seems interested. "Please." You begged. He look at you and about to say 'no' until you took his wrist and pull him inside the house.

•°•°•°•°•°•

The party start off so well and as expected, Taehyung draws a great attention from the girls even with just his grey hoodie and black loose pants on compared to the other guys who wore fancier clothes. He sat at the couch all by himself. He looks a bit lonely and that wasn't your intention of asking him to join this party.

"Taehyung.. why do you look sad ? Is it because I asked you to join me ? If so I'm sorry.. I want you to enjoy this since you said that you'll be all alone tonight." You stated.

He look up to you with a smile. "Don't feel bad y/n. I'm grateful that ask me to join you but knowing that this will be our first last, it kind of hurt me. That's all." He explained.

"I probably will miss your handsome face though." You said while laughing. He let out a small chuckle.

"Then we'll meet again one day. If you miss me then we'll definitely meet again."

"Are you sure ?" You questioned. He replied with a nod, caressing your hair. Without knowing your eyes cracks and you broke out into tears. You don't even know why you are crying when it hasn't been a day since you know him.

He bend his head a bit and lift up your soggy face. "You've ruined your makeup for me..but you look cute." He said and giggles. That giggle is so freaking cute, you thought. It gives up a different vibe than the ones when you first meet him. He sounded friendlier now.

•°•°•°•°•°•

Half a decade has passed since you move out from Daegu. Some things surely change but some doesn't get erased so easily. Something such as your love at the first sight. Even though neither of you had any conversation with each other for the past five years, your feelings towards him doesn't change at all. He will always be the special ones in your heart.

While busy monologging with yourself, you noticed that the sky has started to cry and the tears are stroking your hair gently as it fall. It is so soft and it felt really good, just like the ones in Daegu. It also reminds you of Kim Taehyung.

A tall masked guy stood besides you and covers your head with his umbrella. "Hey y/n. You don't want a ride this time ?" He asked and pull out his mask. Your eyes widen as you saw his face and both hands immediately covers your face.

"K-kim Taehyung ?" You shuttered. "Is this really you ?"

"Who else would you meet during rainy days ?" He replied with a smirk formed on his lips.

He pulls of your hands out of your face and pull your face closer toward his' until both of your lips met. It's raining heavily but both of you shares the heat of each other, warming up both bodies out of the cold. You don't want to be apart from him again. You wish this could stay forever, this kiss.

•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello, author here~

Just want to inform my dearest readers that I'll update every week ( If I'm not busy with school ) so stay tuned~

Ah! and one more, if you want to request stories please do so ~
I would gladly try my best to make it ( :

Thanks for reading!

- 바보 Author