[9]

Jimins pov:

yesterday I saw the guy I helped with his luggage, today i'll go drink coffee with him. i'm excited, he seems really cute, though he holds a colder image.

i'm so excited to be honest, he is so cute. I smiled to myself "Jiminie~ your food is turning cold" I looked up and saw Jihyun we don't know each other since long, but her and my parents wanted us to date. I told them I'm not into girls, my mother doesn't want to hear the sentence again. so I told her, i'll go on dates with this girl, but I won't date her. just right across the street is the cafe minty and I will go. I look out of the window and hummed.

"Jiminiee~" she whines, I sighed "what". "aigoo~ not so rude, i'm your girlfriend~" I wanted to pull my hair out. I looked out again and saw Minty walking to the coffee shop way to early.

Jihyun pulled on my sleeve "what are you always looking at~ I want to know whats so interesting too~" I pulled my arm back. "firstly you're not my girlfriend, secondly I have a date in an hour and I would like to fresh up before I go, I smell like this crippled place." I said coldly.

she gasped softly and grabbed her glass of water and splashed it in my face "I hate you!" she fake cried and rushed out, I looked out and saw Minty looking at her run and saw his head turning to me. I jumped off the chair on the ground so he wouldn't see me.

I felt so much eyes on me, I just placed money on the table and rushed out. how embarrassing was that, what if he did see me. I rushed to my parents house and ran upstairs.

I heard a faint "Jimin, Jihyun called"
and kept rushing to my room and stripped , hopping in the shower. I sighed.

"Jimin why did Jihyun call?" my mother walked in "mom! get out!" I covered my lower half

"you're acting as If i've never seen you naked, but thats not what I came for. Jimin you said you'll go on dates with her." I sighed and turned my back to her, washing my hair. "I told you i'm not int-" she walked out slamming the door. "great" I showered and washed myself, when I was done I dried myself off and blow dried my hair, getting ready, applying lotion, face cream, hair mouse and hairspray, putting on a white button up and black tight jeans. I checked myself in the mirror and puts on my cologne. I thought for a second and sniffed my breath.

"wow what did I eat" I grabbed my toothbrush and my toothpaste and brushed my teeth quickly.

I walked down stairs and put on my shoes. "bye mom" no response. I sighed and rushes out. of course Jimin was to late and forgot to fill his eyebrows. nice. I stopped in track "my wallet!" I ran back as quick as possible and ran inside,upstairs and grabbed my wallet and my phone "forgot you too" I looked at my phone and rushes back out.

I checked the time "20 minutes late what the fuck?!" some people looked weird at me for talking to myself. when I got there and rushed in and looked around for mint hair. not spotted.

I sighed and ruffles my hair. "dammit"

a/n: hehehe