[3]

I woke up to birds chirping and the sun hitting my face, I forgot to close the curtains yesterday. Fucking nice, I stood up and walked to the window and stole a glance from a small muscular back before I closed the curtains to hop back in bed and sleep again.

When I woke up again it was 01:47 pm
I hopped in the shower and got ready to go to a cafe close to the hotel I'm staying in. (get it ;)

I put on white ripped skinny jeans and put on a T-shirt for under an oversized white sweater with bold black letters spelling ''tired". A black baseball cap and some puma sneakers.

I walked out the hotel room down the halls to the elevator. Waiting for it to get on my floor someone bumped into me. He bowed to me and apologized with a box like smile. "Sorry I was in a rush and didn't see you stand here.. i'm really sorry"

He was pretty much taller than me so it kind of offended me. I huffed and turned back to the elevator as I heard it open and stepped in, the taller men who looked like a small kid with a really low voice that to be honest turned me on a little bit, stepped in after me.

He coughs a few times,maybe trying to get my attention.. Or he just has a dry throat. The elevator comes to it's stop, as I step out he steps out too. Is this guy gonna follow me or am I turning crazy.

I saw a guy with a beanie over his hair a white shirt and blue jeans, with timberlands. (typical)He smiled brightly as he walked towards me with his arms wide open, he had bunny like teeth.
When I realized the husky voice behind me I actually shivered "hey baby" he walked past me and hugged the guy with the bunny teeth.

God I feel embarrassed for thinking that was for me.. I walked past them as giggles and "I missed you" made their way out of both the guys mouths.

I walked back looking one more time at the two guys. Damn it, my last relationship was long and kinky, I liked it, actually i liked it a lot, but I never really got to feel love from the other person.

With the meaning, I was a sex toy.
I made my way to the cafe that was close to the hotel and stepped inside. The smell of fresh coffee hitting my nose as I hum softly. "Good afternoon sir, my name is Kim Namjoon how can I help you today?" The waiter asked me, he looked well build, probably liked hip-hop and just tries to earn some extra money.

"One caramel macchiato please" as he bowed "will be done sir" bowing a little to low almost hitting the table I grabbed his shoulder witch made him flinch. "Be careful, no need to get hurt right" I gave off a smile as he shoots one back. He has dimples, mmh I like that.

A few minutes later the same guy comes back and literally trips over his own feet, throws a hot macchiato over me, hits his head on the table and finally hits the ground still.. face first.

I cursed at the pain and threw my sweater off, I had a T-shirt under it, and was happy It didn't get through the t-shirt as well. I quickly got of from my seat  and asked the waiter if he was fine.
Really nice question Yoongi.

He groaned rolling on the floor holding his forehead and nose at the same time. Of course people are starring at us, but it didn't bother me. I helped the waiter up and let him sit on the chair I sat in just a minute ago.

He lowered his hands and of course, a red mark on his forehead and a nosebleed. I grabbed my sweater and gave it to him "here use this, I can wash the blood stains out"

"No no no it's ok, I mean i'm sorry I-I didn't mean to fall and-"
"It's ok, some people are clumsy" I dipped his nose with my sweater as both of our body freezes.

"KIM NAMJOON WHAT DID YOU DO?!" The voice yelling through the cafe wasn't that much of a manly voice so I assumed it was a woman, but when I turned around I saw a man with strawberry blonde hair.

"Yeun clean this mess up please"
"Yes sir" a guy rushes to the back and comes back with cleaning supplies.

"I-I'm sorry b-boss-"
"It's the nth time this happens, you should be lucky this guy is really sweet! What where you thinking, I shouldn't put you in as a waiter, it's to much of a job for you" The said Namjoon looked pretty shocked with that as he kind of starts to tear up.

"B-but I j-jus-"
"No, you shouldn't work here, this cafe has a high reputation, and has high expectations.. i'm sorry Namjoon"
"B-but I-" I looked at the man in utter shock as he actually just fired this man because he tripped. "No buts, i'm sorry but there is no way i'm letting you serve here"

Namjoon teared up for real this time and stands up walking to the exit as he almost falls but saves himself by leaning against me . I looked down at his legs, pretty wobbly if you ask me. His knee must hurt after that kind of fall. "Here let me help you" I put his arm over my shoulder and walked out, again this guy is pretty big, so i'm not that much of a help.

I set him down on one of the chairs in front of the cafe. I walked back inside and insisted on helping the said guy with cleaning, when i was done i asked for something due the nosebleed and his forehead, they gave me a cooling patch and a.. tampon.

A/n: chapter gettin to long so i'm gonna stop it here lmao tampon wth ok sorry please vote for my story cuz yall is some sneaky fuckers, reading but not voting like- boiii