[8]

I decided to pick up all my dirty clothes and put them in a bag, to wash them all. when I finished I Heard a knock on the door. "comming" I walked to the door opening it and sees Hoseok. "Tell me everything" he grinned.

"there is not a lot to tell" Hoseok walked in and nodded. "well then tell me the 'not a lot to tell" he chuckled.

I sighed and decided to wrap it up .

"well I came back from my holiday, taxi drove off, I had some difficulties with getting my luggage on the street walk. someone helped me, he was cute" I hummed and continued. "he wanted to have coffe with him, but me being the shit head I a-"

"you're not a shit head, you're just careful sometimes, I mean he was a stranger right?" he looked at me.

"well ye, but then I saw him today again, and.. he literally chased after me."

he burst out in laughter "do you know how scared you look right now!"

"what?! what if he follows me to my hotel? what if he is one of those creepy stalkers?"
he attempted to ruffle my hair, glady I slapped his hand away.

"you're Cute Yoongi, but nowhere near innocent, and nowhere near dumb. you can probably fight that guy."

"have you seen the size of his thighs?! I think those are the size of a fucking car wheel!"

he rolled his eyes. he fuckig rolled his eyes at me. "i'm going to strangle you, i'm serious!"

he chuckled "i'm not rolling my eyes at your 'thighs as big as car wheels' I'm rolling my eyes over you thigh fetish, I mean you're literally drooling"

"I'm not!" he wiped the corner of my mouth with his sleeve and shows me it. "then what's this?"

I pushed him back and grabbed the bag with dirty laundry. "what ever"

he chuckled and walked out next to me, I locked the door before taking the stairs.

when we reached his car he smiled. "I would like to get to know him, if it starts to bloom ok?"
I sighed and nodded. "sure whatever"

"so whipped for him" he teased me, chuckling and sat down in the drivers seat*

ok hate me or na, no yoonmin for now, i'll update as soon as i can,

comment:
jimin pov --->

yes
no

(for when yoonseok is on the road)