chapter 5

y/n point of view

Dr. Flug then spoke up.

Dr.Flug: Ahem lets show her to her room right 5.0.5?

The blue bear nodded with a cute smile on his face. I wonder why 5.0.5 is with these guys? It doesn't seem like it enjoys being with them.

Dr.Flug: Come on y/n lets show you to your room.

y/n: Oh of course.

I then followed him. A few questions went in my head. Why does Dr.Flug let Mr. Black Hat treat him this way? Who is Demencia? Why is 5.0.5 with these guys?

Dr.Flug: alright here's your room. Its right next to Demencia's and down the hall is my lab. There's also 5.0.5 room. If I need you for anything be prepared there's no telling what Mr.Black Hat would demand for. I'll be on my way now.

y/n: Oh okay thank you.

Dr.Flug Flinched but then continued walking to his lab. Must've been a while since he's heard the words thank you. I opened the door to see a red bed that was quite big. A dark brown dresser with a desk. A small bookshelf filed with horror stories and a small lamp. Must have forgotten because 5.0.5 was right behind me. 5.0.5 tapped me on the shoulder and smiled. He was so adorable. Then he left. I was about to relax when someone crawled on the walls into the room. It was the same girl from earlier before. She leapt from the wall from the wall and had an insane smile on her face.

Demencia: Hahahheheh I knew you would be the one!

y/n: The one?

Demencia: ya the other ones where just blegh!

she stuck her tongue and gagged in disgust.

Y/N: So why are you here?

She shrugged and then went back on the wall messing with a painting in your room. After that she just left without a word. This was going to take some getting used to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah Demoncia doesn't talk a lot in the series so I made her not talk a lot in this as well. I'm hoping I'm getting their character right I really don't wanna mess up.