Chapter 11

In the morning, Emily went to Carlisle to talk about Charlotte's strange behaviors and habits that she has noticed. "She chews on items a lot, never looks in your eyes when you talk, and is very picky about fabrics. I'm not extremely worried, but Sam and I want to know ways to help her."

Carlisle thinks a little and looks something up in his medical book. He finally turns to Emily with a soft smile. "I believe Charlotte is on the autism spectrum. The chewing is probably one of her ways with coping with all these changes that are happening."

Emily nods and smiles softly at the sleeping girl. Sam quietly cones into the room and sits on the other side of Charlotte. Carlisle quietly walks out of the room so the small family can have a moment.

"Autism?" Sam asks curiously.

"Just a slight form. That's the least of our worries any ways," Emily replies softly. Sam nods and thinks back to what Edward and Carlisle told them.

"And she has powers as well..... this is getting very interesting," he chuckles softly. Emily nods and looks at Charlotte who is starting to stir from her sleep.

She let's out a quiet yawn and rubs her eyes with the back of her hand. Charlotte smacks her lips a little and looks up at Sam and Emily. "Mama? Daddy?"

Emily and Sam can't help but smile brightly. This is the first time she's called them this. Sam pushes some of her hair back and says, "Good morning little wolf."

Charlotte giggles fill the quiet room. "Morning daddy. Morning mommy." She giggles again after saying that.

Emily smiles brightly and picks her up gently. "Hi baby girl. Let's go get you dressed okay? You're going to meet some new people today." Charlotte hesitantly nods and they go into the small bathroom as Sam goes to the living room.

Charlotte decided on wearing the Bambi dress today

Charlotte decided on wearing the Bambi dress today. It's one of her favorites. Emily chuckles as Charlotte turns in a small circlet twirl her dress. She soon picks up the little girl and taps her nose gently. "My little princess."

Charlotte giggles and claps some. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome. Now let's go get some breakfast." Emily takes her to the kitchen where Esme and Rosalie are cooking.

"Good morning," Rosalie smiles softly at the little girl. Charlotte waves and smiles remembering Rosalie from when they went shopping. "Charlotte, this is Esme. She's my ... mom."

"Hi," Esme says softly. Charlotte smiles shyly and waves some. "Breakfast will be ready soon. Until then why don't you meet the rest of the family?" Charlotte looks up at Emily.

"Everything will be okay. Let's go meet them," Emily says softly as she takes the little one to the living room.

Seth, Sam, Edward, Bella, Carlisle, Emmet, Jasper, Alice, Jacob, and Renessme all sit around the living room talking and joking around. Emily sets Charlotte down who then runs top Sam. Sam scoops up the little girl.

"Well don't you look cute today," Sam says as he gently tickles the little girl. Charlotte giggles and blushes some. Sam turns her around and introduces her to everyone she hadn't met yet. Charlotte can't help but be a little bit shy around everyone.

Renessme comes and softly says, "do you want to play?" Charlotte hesitates then nods. Renessme claps her hands and smiles.  "Yay, Jacob and Seth will play with us too." Renessme gently takes Charlotte's hand and they go to a bigger room in the house.  (Renessme is still young. Like 8 looking or something like that.)

After a while of playing, breakfast is ready. The little girls eat together and talk some. Sam, Seth and Jacob run out to meet with the pack about done strange sightings with in the area. Soon the vampires go out to hunt leaving Renessme, Charlotte, and Emily alone at the house.

Little did they know that they were being watched. A knock on the door sounds throughout the house. Emily gets up, "I'll be right back girls." Emily goes to door leaving the girls to play with their puzzle.

Emily opens the door and sees men in police type uniforms. "Hel-". Emily can't finish the word before one of the men jab a needle filled with tranquilizer in the crook of her neck making her pass out.

The men move into the house and locate the girls. Charlotte let's out a squeal when one of the men grabs her.

"Let's here go! Let her go!" Renessme yells before they give her a tranquilizer.

A man with a sickly grin stabs a needle into her neck and says darkly "Welcome back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this chapter sucked. And I'm a pretty terrible writer honestly. Sorry about that.

So um yeah. Working through things. I'm happy and sad at the same time and I'm not sure how to deal with it. So yeah.

Like, comment, share. Bye! 🐺