Chapter 8

It's been a few days since Charlotte has lived with Sam and Emily. She is still very shy with every one, but tries hard not to be. For some strange reason, her and Seth have became really close in the short amount of time. They have tried asking but Seth says it's nothing. 

Emily quietly walks into Charlotte's room to wake the small girl up. "Honey.  It's time to wake up. " Emily smiles softly as she sees the girl rubbing her eyes and trying to wake up. "We have a busy day today okay? Let's get you cleaned up and we'll talk about what we are doing. "

Charlotte nods some and slowly gets out of bed holding her Marie stuffed animal. Emily takes her to the bathroom and wages her up and braids her hair. After getting cleaned up she dresses the little one in a "Little Mermaid" outfit.

Emily takes Charlotte down the stairs to the kitchen and sits her on her chair

Emily takes Charlotte down the stairs to the kitchen and sits her on her chair. They have found out that if she doesn't sit on her chair she panics. There's quite a few things they have noticed that are out of the ordinary. So today they plan on taking her to Dr Cullen for a check up. 

"That's my beautiful Princess," Sam says as he scoops up the giggly girl. 

"Prin-cess Prin-cess," Charlotte says while clapping.

"You're my little Princess forever and always," he says while giving the little girl eskimo kisses. Emily smiles at the two. She's noticed when ever Charlotte is around, Sam becomes a bit softer and, if possible, more protective. Sam sets Charlotte in her chair, and helps put plates on the table.

"Okay Lotte," Emily starts as she sits down. "Here's what we have planned for today. We are going to go see Doctor Cullen for a check-up okay?"

If possible, all the color drains from Charlotte's cheeks as she hears the word doctor. Her breathing becomes short as she shakes in panic. Shaking her head quickly, she mutters no no no over and over.

"Charlotte, baby girl it's going to be okay," Sam says softly becoming worried about the little girl.

Charlotte shakes so hard she falls out of her chair and cries out. The two adults rush over to the small panicking girl. Her loud cries fill the room as she starts hitting her stomach and legs. Sam wraps his arms around her and pulls her close to his chest.

"What do we do? She's hurting herself.  I don't understand," Emily rushes out as she holds Charlotte's hands.

"Um, I don't know. Uh call ... call doctor Cullen.  I'll mind link Seth. Maybe he can help to, " Sam says as he closes his eyes some. 'Seth, I need you here right now! It's Charlotte.'

As Sam gets a reply back, Emily calls Carlisle to let him know what's going on. He sees he had only had Charlotte's appointment today so he tells Emily that he'll be there shortly. 

Emily sits back down on the ground fearful of what's to come.  "Everything will be okay."

"Everything will be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know this is short. I have a pathetic rant but you know.

☡So I feature someone in my story. They have a full blown part and everything. Characteristics, personality, ect. And in the mean time I'm like hey guys check out so and so's story. I even sent the story to her favorite author so they would notice it.

But not once has the favor been returned. I guess it's too hard/ they don't want to even do that for me. I guess they don't like me oh well. 🔚

We'll anyways I'm terrible person and all that jazz but oh well.  Okay, bye! 🤗🤗