(Swara) "I like him as a friend. He has certain thoughts that are hidden in his eyes and he doesn't share but he tries to be strong and keeps flirting with girls. He is hiding his real identity behind his eyes."

(Nandini) "You know what Swara, you like him more than a friend, you feel for him and the way you express it's clear that you are falling for him."

(Swara) "I can never fall for anyone Nandini. I have my career ahead and I have to earn so much that Mr.Shekhar should regret leaving our family. He had an extra marital affair, how can I forget all that Nandini. All men are the same that is why it is better for me to stay friends with Sanskar and Sahil than have any other feelings."

(Ragini) "Just because of one man why are you cursing all the men Swara, not all men will be the same. There will be a man who will love you who knows that might be Sanskar. If you have feelings admit it Swara that will not deviate you from your career. Probably it will help you feel stronger. Please Swara give love a chance. Don't block your heart Swara."

(Nandini) "Exactly Swara, Ragini is right, you should live your life a little, don't stress yourself or over-burden yourself, we are always there to back you up. If you fall we will hold you."

Swara tried to process what her sisters were telling and she didn't know how to react,

(Swara) "I will think about it but at present we are friends and I would like to be that. Let me take one step at a time. Happy. Anyways Ragini I have to tell you something on Sunday we are meeting one person for your treatment"

(Ragini) "But Swara, I am fine and I do not have nightmares or even depression. Then why should I go visit a doctor"

(Nandini) "Oh Please Ragini, when none of us are at home and you are alone, I have seen you getting sad and lonely, so don't you dare lie to me."

(Swara was all ears when Nandini had told this) "How do you know this Nandini?"

(Nandini) "Actually one day I had forgotten my book so I had come back home again to fetch my books and that is when I saw Ragini crying and she was crying very badly, I wanted to go to her and hug her but I had to leave as I had to go to school within lunch break gets over and if I would have skipped then Ragini would have questioned me so I left from there. I wanted to confront Ragini on this but always either I was busy with studies or she was busy with something and I never got any time to say for which I feel very guilty"

Ragini was shocked on this revelation and she didn't know how to react at all. So she planned to leave the place but before that Swara held her hand and said

(Swara) "I don't understand why you have to hide this but I am making sure of taking you to the doctor on Sunday and there is no argument on that. Mom already knows about that and I am making sure we do not delay the treatment. Now if you want run wherever you want but on Sunday there is no turning back"

Ragini just nodded her head and left the place, Swara turned to Nandini

(Swara) "Next time please remember all this important thing and even if I am busy you got to disturb me and let me know at the earliest. I do not want to take a chance with Ragini's health. Am I making myself clear Nandini?"

(Nandini) "Yes Swara and I promise not to make such blunder and I am sorry about it."

(Swara) "That's ok Nandu, I just want you to know the seriousness of Ragu's health. She has been through a lot and none of us can imagine so it would be better if we supported her am I right"

(Nandini) "Yes Swara, you are right and I would never want to hurt her, I am sorry. Can I also come with you on Sunday?"

(Swara) "No baby sis, you can't because mom also needs someone and who knows if mom needs help, so it is better if you stay with mom."