"Yoongi," Jimin and Yoongi were a seat in front of the two lovebirds, something about them being old enough or some shit like that, they probably just wanted to kiss when the romantic and totally cheesy moments come up.

Yoongi hummed, eyes still glued to the screen. They we're watching a shitty rom com but who the hell fucking cares, "We have the entire row to ourselves." that's what they get for watching a shitty movie on the verge of being replaced. You don't get audiences' that are extra.

Yoongi nodded along, eating more furiously when main girl chooses bad boy over pretty decent guy. Girl b who's really a big b ends up with good guy and apparently that's how fast you move on from a childhood crush.

"Jin and Namjoon are at the back."

"Yeah, yeah that's nice."

"Are you even listening to me?" Jimin grew irritated at the lack of fucks given to him, not that he was the one being fucked but hey, you win some you lose some.

"I wouldn't be listening or even fucking answering your given facts if I wasn't listening now would I. Oh, is this a game? State the most obvious fucking bullshit and pretend your surprised. We're watching at the cinemas," Yoongi gasped dramatically placing a hand over his mouth.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Yoongi looked around, as if he was taking his surroundings in just now.

"Now's about a good time to give you the 'milk' you begged for earlier."

"What? Bitch, you serious? You do realize father dearest-s is right behind us, right?" Yoongi face was that of pure disgust, 'I am disgusted'

"I'm very serious, we'd be more likely to be caught if we were behind them. Jin could turn around at anytime and see you sucking my dick. Just make yourself smaller and they'd never even notice that you got down."

"I'm not going to do it," Yoongi crossed his arms and hardened his resolve but unknowingly obeyed and shrunk into the seat, trying to make himself small enough so Jin or Namjoon won't notice if he ever decided to invade Jimin's love muscle's personal space.

"You caused this so you deal with it," Jimin pointed to his other hot dog, that definitely was not on a stick.

Yoongi followed his gaze, seeing Jimin's disco stick form an evident tent in his pant. It looked uncomfortable and that wasn't just because he was very tight as jeans no, it was the fact Jimin's groin was twitching as if trying to fight against it.

Jeans vs Joystick

Place your votes now before Yoongi decides to be extra and disqualify the jeans!

"Are you just going to stare until the movie's over or are you actually going to do anything?"

"The movie's loud enough to drown both our noises out, if that's what your worrying about," Jimin had a look of concern on his face, but he seemed kind of out of it. He looked unsatisfied and dazed.

Yoongi could feel his resolve weaken as each cliche passed by in the background.

He sighed in indignation and gave in to the dog's needs, even if it was his own damn fault in the first place.

He lowered himself onto the ground with nothing but his elbow and, luckily, Jimin's leg stopping the seat from locking.

He tentavely unbuckled Jimin's belt and lowered his Jean's until he was left in his briefs.

We interrupt this sin to announce that the Jeans are out of the games, folks! We'll get them next time! Back to you, Sin!

He palmed Jimin's through his underwear, which earn him a low growl of appreciation but he knew it wasn't enough to fully satisfy the needy canine.

He hesitantly pulled the briefs down to Jimin's knees, making the younger hiss as his hard and leaking lenght was met with cold air.

Yoongi drooled at the sight, the fear of getting caught vanishing at the sight before him.

He licked the underside of Jimin's tralala and trailed upwards to the tip, lapping at a prominent vein on his way.

He kissed the tip and Jimin breathed out as his dingdingdong was enveloped in wet warmth. He relished in the warmth that surrounded him.

Yoongi used his spare hand to stroke the part he couldn't take in and started to sloppily bob his head. The shallow bobbing and strokes were nice and all but it wasn't enough to get Jimin off.

"Baby, if you want to make oppa feel good you can't half-ass it. I know you can do it, make oppa feel good," Jimin encouraged petting Yoongi's hair, his hat long forgotten on his seat.

Despite the encouragement, Jimin threaded his fingers through Yoongi's hair and pushed him down, making him take more of Jimin's dick.

Yoongi could feel tears prickling at the corner of his eyes but he let Jimin do what he wanted, it was to get him off and it was still technically Jimin's fault.

"Mhm, you're doing so well. Oppa's so proud of you," The praise reverated inside Yoongi, making his stomacg do flips and his member harden in interest.

He ignored the tears and heavily breathed through his nose, before taking Jimin in one shallow bob. Jimin groaned as the head of his cock hit the back of Yoongi's throat.

He tightened his grip on Yoongi's surprisingly soft hair and sighed when Yoongi swallowed.

Yoongi didn't relent and started a brutal pace, slowing down to take Jimin all the way down. The scent that engulfed his senses were overwhelming but pleasant all at the same time.

"S-swallow for me, baby boy?" Jimin petted Yoongi, who hummed and the vibration was enough to push Jimin over the edge.

He groaned loudly as he spilled his load inside Yoongi's mouth. He rode out his orgasm as Yoongi swallowed like he'd promise he would.

Yoongi quitely got back on his seat and placed his hat back on. He thought that was the end of it and watched from the corner of his eyes as Jimin finally buckled his belt after pulling up his briefs and tight ass jeans.

He was frozen in his spot when Jimin leaned back to his side and kissed him by the corner's of his mouth, teasing and in a way promising.

"Thank you," Jimin mumbled, a flush in his cheeks as he got back to his on seat and tried to focus on the movie.

"You're welcome," Yoongi flashed him a gummy smile and Jimin rewarded him with a quick peck on the lips.

They finished the movie like that, Jimin shamelessly stealing kisses here and there and Yoongi smiling throughout the entire thing.

Yoongi didn't know what they were but he hoped this was more than just lust.

.......

My mom brought up the topic of me writing and she said she wanted to read my works.
Me: Sure, Ma. You can do whatever you want.
My Brain: Abort! Abort! Abort! Burn all the evidence!
Some Worker: All of it, sir?
My Brain: Yes, every single damn thing!
Some Worker: But sir, we can't
My Brain: And why is that soldier?!
Some Worker: Because everything is fucking nasty as hell.
My Brain: Shitty tits eating a bagel! Someone get me some milk and change my name to hello-world-normal-human-over-here totally-not-writing-smut!