21. Three greek gods

Start from the beginning

"You're going to want to hang on. I'm planning on getting there before the storm." He hollers at me. What storm?!

-

After about an hour or so of driving I feel a raindrop hit my arm. Then another. And another. Until it's raining so hard that he has to pull over. Even if he didn't pull over I know I would have been freaking out and he would have had to pull over at some point anyways.

A memory fogs my vision as I get off his bike. Rain is pouring down and our windshield wipers are moving as fast as they can go. Three different hands are on the steering wheel and I see headlights shinning straight at us and then the memory just stops.

He gets off the bike and hurries around to the side of the curb where I'm now sitting and I realize my breath is so jagged that I'm almost hyperventilating.

"What happened are you okay?"
He asks and I just nod and I'm glad it's raining so he can't see the tears I know are streaming down my cheek.

"Yes. Just give me a minute." I say and he takes one last worried look at me before he drops the subject.

My body begins to shiver in the cold rain as I watch Asher try to look something up on his phone. All I can think about right now though is Cam and if he's made it to the beach house. My anxiety is through the roof right now. Asher looks down at me and shoves his phone back in his pocket before taking off his leather jacket and holding it out to me. I try to reject it but he just pushes it into my chest and let's go so that I'm forced to grab it. He gets back on the bike as he takes one last look at his phone and then starts it up. I put the jacket on and I can feel the body warmth from Asher making my shivering body instantly hot and tingly. I snuggle into it graciously as I get on the bike and try not to think too hard about the storm, but the memory just keeps replaying in my head.

He revs the bike, the loud engine interrupts my thoughts, and we make our way into a small town. I'm glad it was only a couple minute ride because if it was longer I might go into full panic mode.

He gets off the bike in front of a hotel and runs inside.

I get up and sit under the bench outside that was shielded from the rain and he comes back out moments later. He waves for me to follow him and we get back on his bike and go into the parking garage.

"I got a room until the storm stops and then we will be back on the road." He tells me. His soaking wet hair sends drops of water down his face distracting me, I search his eyes for any type of emotion but he keeps his normal stormy eyes that I can never read.

We head inside and make our way to the room. He opens it up and I see a small room with a little kitchen area and one bed. Good thing we're not staying the night here.

"I'm taking a nap wake me when the storm is over."
Asher says as he tosses his keys down and starts taking off his clothes.

"What are you doing!" I shriek as I cover my eyes.

"Taking off my wet clothes what does it look like?"

"Erm, okay. Let me know when you're covered up with the blankets!"

"Why? you liked what you seen in the bathroom at the house didn't you?" I can practically hear his smile in his voice and I just shake my head. That's not the point.

"Okay you can look." I timidly turn back around to see Asher definitely not under the covers.

My eyes travel his well sculpted chest down to the large bulge in his underwear. Oh my god.