Promots/Request material

IMPORTANT! Please specify if you want a ship or a (Y/N) oneshot!
•Will do gay ships (which must all of them are), smut, fluff, anything you want.
•Specify if you want a father daughter oneshot, relationship oneshot, enemy oneshot, sibling oneshot, etc. Whatever you want we will do!
•Specify if you want a modern au, college au, high school au, 1700s-1800s au, 1900s au, etc.

•Give a short summary of you want IF YOU WANT!
Warning! CUSSING MAY BE IN STORIES UNLESS YOU REQUEST IT NOT TO BE!

(Custom requests are aloud as well)
(More promots will be added later)
Promots;
"Jealous much?" (Him/her or you gets jealous)

"Don't worry, it'll be fine" (Meets your friends/family or meeting his)

"Are you drunk?" "No~"(He/she gets drunk or you get drunk)

"You idiot! We're through!" (He/she cheats)

"Please help me.." (Your recent bf/gf/family member abuse and you run to them for help/or they come to you for help)

"It was your (daughter/son's) (birthday/school recital) and you missed it because of work!?"

"Come back to bed.. your work can only be so much of you life"

"I'll give you 10 bucks if you kiss anyone I tell you to" (F/N dares you or him/her friend dares him/her)

"Will you make me the happiest man/women alive and marry me?"

"I can't believe this is happening!" (Your father/other family member forces you to marry him/her)

"You can't do this on your own.. please let me help!" (Tragic event happens to him/her or you)

"Why didn't you tell me?" (He/she witnesses a panic/anxiety/or something else attack)

"Are you kidding me? We're not 'fine'!" (Your relationship with him/her is having issues)

"Before I go, I need to tell you something" "What?" "I love you" (Him/her goes off to war or something like that)

"Ha! Yeah right, I can do that better than you!" (You and him/her have a competition to see who can do what better)

"Ugh! This is so stressful.." (The holidays)

"Please! He's really a good guy.." (siblings/parents/friends don't approve of him/her)

"Seriously.. after all the crap you just did and you're yelling at me for snapping at you once!?" (You two have a fight)

"Today's just been crap okay.." (You have a crappy day and he/she comforts you)

"You were different when I feel in love with you, we were different"

"Please stop touching my hair.."

"That's not my name..

“H-hi..” (meeting him/her)

“I need you.. come back please..” (He/she dies in your arms or vise versa)

"I know your busy, but I need to talk to you.."
•These are used for ships too.