Ch.8

(A/n: Sooooooo I decided "Daddy"'s name is now Seth.. figured I'd say that so nobody gets lost or confused!)

Lee eventually woke blinking slightly, Seth grinned and carried Kyle over so they stood over the older-twin, "Good morning snookums, did daddy's little Lee-bug have a nice nappy time?" Lee rubbed his eyes slightly.
"I-I guess....."
Seth smiled and gently picked his boys up, "Good! Now both my little twins are all awakey," he cooed kissing both boy's foreheads, "now, are my boys actually hungry? Hmm, do you want some nummies?" he cooed, Kyle raised a brow.
"But we wewe awweay foced fed baby bottwes.... Dat wandt enough fow wou?"
"Ohhhho, not even lovely," he smirked and brought the boys to the kitchen where two highchairs were. Kyle immediately started struggling to get away spitting out the pacifier in the process.
"Let go of me you baka, there is no way you're putting me in that!!"
"Hush lovie," Seth warned giving a firm smack to Kyle's bottom before strapping him into one dinosaur themed highchair and Lee in the other. He then buckled in the trays, "now then pumpkins, how about some nummies for daddy's growing boys? Hmm?" "Daddy" cooed going to get a few things.
On cue Lee and Kyle's stomachs grumbled making Seth smirk, "Aha, I thought so. No worries babies, daddy will have you some real food in just a moment," he promised setting up things to fix macaroni and cheese before getting two jars of baby food, "while that cooks you two can have some of this," he set one jar of strawberry banana in front of Lee and gave him a blue baby spoon and a jar of strained peas and a yellow baby spoon for Kyle. The younger frowned slightly at the different flavors.
"Hey, wait, hold on, why does Lee get strawberry and banana? That sounds way better than nasty peas!"
"Is someone whiney? Oh goodness, you didn't get a long enough nappy love," Seth cooed going to stir the macaroni. Kyle scowled and looked to Lee.
"Trade with me."
"What?"
"I said trade with me."
"And make me eat the peas?" Lee scoffed, "You wish."
"Don't be stubborn," the younger twin groaned​, "just trade with me."
"I'm the one being stubborn? As if. You eat the peas."
"I don't like peas."
"And you think I like them anymore than you do? We both hate peas Kyle. No, I'm not going to trade with you," Lee said getting a spoonful​ of the strawberry and banana and inspecting it, "besides, this has a gross color...... At least green is pretty cool."
Kyle rolled his eyes and poutily scooped up some of the icky food. They traded glances.
"We ARE taking a bite at the same time, right?" Lee asked.
Kyle shrugged loosely, "We might as well."
"On three then?"
Kyle nodded, "One...."
"Two............"
"Three.." they said in unison and took a bite. They both made a face of disgust.
"Dude, I think I realized why babies spit this stuff out," Lee whined with a total grossed out facial expression. Kyle only nodded in agreement and set the jar aside.
"No kidding....."
"Don't like those flavors sweetie pies," Seth cooed holding two bowls of macaroni and cheese, they both shook their heads, "daddy" laughed a little and set the bowls down, "well here's this instead."
Lee's eyes lit up and immediately dug in eager to get the taste off his tongue. Kyle, however, examined the bowl sighing deeply at the Weenie The Pooh theme of them. Regardless he ate it wanting to settle his empty stomach. Seth laughed seeing the twins wolfing down what he gave them.
Lee was the first done, "Was that yummy, Lee-bug?" he cooed, Lee nodded happily, thrilled he had gotten real food. Once Kyle was done, Seth unbuckled the boys and got them out, carrying them to the playpen, "You two can play for a bit until bedtime." 
"Daddy" walked away grabbing a ringing phone on the way out, "I don't ever want to try that again.." Lee groaned faking a gag.
Kyle nodded in agreement, "Agreed, I personally think that was worse than the bottle feeding..."
"Yeah, no kidding......"
Just then Seth came back in smiling a bit, "Boys, guess what," Kyle glared at him while Lee looked on rather nervously, he chuckled at the twins reactions and picked the twins up, "your auntie and uncles are going to come visit you two tommorow!"
Lee and Kyle traded looks again, "You actually have family?" he responded sarcastically, Seth chuckled a bit smirking to Kyle.
"Sounds like someone's getting grumpy, good thing it's just about sleepy time," he carried the boys upstairs to the nursery and set Kyle in his crib before bringing Lee to the changing table, there he put Lee into a night time diaper, which was thicker and surprisingly more comfortable, and swapped his outfit for an onesie with a blue dog on it that read little man below it then put Lee into his crib before going to grab Kyle.
He was put into the same type of diaper as his twin brother and a footie pajama decorated with planets, stars, and moons. Kyle was then put back into the crib, Seth stepped out to get two bottles. Lee sighed sitting up, "This is so flipping weird," he whined.
"Stop whining you're starting to sound like a baby, Lee," Kyle muttered looking out the window at the night sky. Lee became excited.
"Kyle! Kyle look at the stars!!"
"Yes Lee, yes, I see them, I'm not a moron..."
"Let's make a wish on them, please?" Lee begged, Kyle rolled his eyes at his brother.
"Why? Don't you think we've out grown it?" Lee frowned slightly.
"You're no fun anymore Kyle, if mom were here and suggested it you would've done it in a heartbeat," he grumbled, Kyle sighed.
"Well mom isn't here, Lee, and I'm just not in the mood," Lee sighed dramatically. Seth finally came back in handing the boys a bottle each and pecked each of their foreheads.
"Nighty night boys, sleep well, daddy will see you two tommorow," he said softly and turned the lights out. The twins both laid down looking at the ceiling. Eventually they managed to drift to sleep.