Ch. 1

"Demon knives?"
"Check!"
"Salt?"
"Check!"
"Silver bullets?"
"Check!"
"Right then, I think we're ready," Kyle said with a nod setting the list down.
"Hey, where are you guys going?" Nick asked looking to his older brothers from over the couch. Lee smiled ruffling the younger boy's hair.
"Out on a hunt. Shouldn't take more than a day or three to figure out what's happening and kill it," he explained.
"Emergency numbers are on the fridge Nick, you call me and Lee first then Sam and Dean, then Cas, then if all else fails, Bobby," Kyle explained swinging the bag of weapons over his shoulder, missing the dumbfounded look of his little brother.
"Wait so I'm not going with you two?"
"Heck no, we have no clue what the creature is and we don't want you hurt."
"Aww come on!" Nick complained, "I never get to go with you guys!! Let me come, just this once," he pleaded.
"Nicholas, no, it's just three days or less, you'll be safer here."
"Why not just get me some dumb babysitter then?" the youngest grumbled making Kyle glare at him.
"What was that, young man?"
"I said, why not get me some dumb babysitter then? Seeing as you don't trust me!!"
"We tried to," Kyle said blankly, "but all of them were booked, so we're trusting you home alone." Lee could see this was about to spiral out of control.
"Alrighty, well we're off Nicky, stay out of trouble, see you in three days!!" he called pushing his younger twin brother out the door shutting and locking it behind them. He sighed in relief.
"You didn't have to push," Kyle said emotionless as he started walking. Lee followed behind.
"Pretty sure I did, Ky....... where are we heading anyways?" Kyle pulled out a map with slips of papers stapled to it in multiple places.
"Phoenix, Arizona."
"Oh, isn't that called the "kidnapping capital of the U.S.?"
"Sure is, that's why we're going there. There are five cases of kidnappings where the victim was found dead wearing nothing but a diaper and shirt....... there haven't been any signs of struggle or way of dying, no poison traces left, no wounds and all victims have been females so far..."
"Huh freaky."
"No duh, Sherlock, why do you think we're going, we scope out the freaky and solve it."
"So what do you think, some sort of demon with a daddy kink?" Lee asked smiling playfully to which Kyle rolled his eyes at.
"Hardly, none of the girls had been.. well...... ya know. At most one was wearing a necklace with a charm saying "daddy's princess" on it, but that's it."
Lee nodded humming, "Ok then, so no daddy kink, I can live with that no problem."

*-TiMe SkIp-*

Lee and Kyle thanked the person they had interrogated, "Ok so most of the victims-when leving- had complete intentions of not coming back and they all had gotten into an argument with their guardian," Kyle read off before shutting the notepad with s sigh, "hardly anything, but it is an extremely small start...."
"Yeah, I'm tired, let's hit a motel," Lee said stretching. Kyle nodded in agreement more going to do research knowing his twin brother would sleep. The two failed to notice that the streets were eerily empty. Suddenly Kyle stopped making Lee look back to him, "Ky, what's wrong?"
"It... feels like somebody's watching us, Lee."
"Impossible, look around us, the streets are empty."
"Yeah I know and that's what sets me-"
"Kyle look out, behind you!!!" before he could turn around his vision went black, Lee backed away nervously before his did too.