☆ Pillar Jasmine ☆

Start from the beginning

Pillar sighed and took her seat as she erected a dome around them for secrecy. Then Councilman Taber said Pillar, unblock your scent for a minute, I'm curious. She looked at him, who nodded and smiled.

She unblocked her scent, not fully but leaked it out or it would be overpowering. Craig immediately scented a very alluring scent that he and his wolf immediately wanted more of.

Pillar pulled back her scent and seeing how Craig was reacting to her scent messed with his memory so he would forget her scent gave him such a reaction.

Alpha Holden was reading his son at the time when he sensed Craig's memories were being messed with. He looked at Pillar and once Craig eased down and Pillar pulled back, he gave his son back the memory.

Pillar huffed as Craig moved around the table and took a seat beside Pillar. He leaned in and said that wasn't very nice. She huffed again and said I'm not your true mate Craig. He took her hand, lifted it to his nose and scented it saying maybe not my true mate, but I and my wolf feel very, very strongly towards you Pillar.

She said well, I have a true mate somewhere and that isn't you, it works two ways. Sasha has you twisted around her little finger. I smell her scent all over you as yours is all over her. How distasteful Craig, having to watch the two of you in school.

She leaned over as she slipped her hand away and said did you know that Sasha's perfumed scent is covering the fact that she is fertile? Did you know she has plans for your sperm to impregnate her tonight?

He pulled back and said no she's not, my wolf and I would know. She snorted and said fine, I'm not going to argue with you Craig. I'll just say that my wolf and I can scent it. She took a look at Alpha Holden who said to her Sasha is being examined by the pack doctor. If she's been lying he will find out.

She bowed her head and said Sasha has a mate that isn't Craig. I don't know if she has met him or not, but if she is still with Craig when she meets him, she will reject him without a care. She believes she is the strongest female in the pack, dating the Alpha's son who she plans on breeding the next heir with.

She looked at the second in command and said Beta Roy, the scent of your mate. He stiffened and asked what about her Pillar? She shook her head and said I would advise you to take her to Council. Their infirmary and Doctors have the best medical staff available.

He paused and asked what are you saying? She sighed and said I hear things at school, one thing was from Donnie that his mother wasn't feeling well. So I am just saying, take her there for a full examination. You looked stressed out.

Councilman Taber grunted and said yes Roy, bring your mate by all means and since Pillar mentioned it I would suggest as soon as possible since she brought it up.

Pillar smiled and said yes, I think that would be best. For the best of the pack, that the leaders be in top condition at all times. She sighed and said I'll make a call to my Cousin Reynalda, she works in the European Council infirmary.

Councilman Taber grunted and said are you sure she is needed? Pillar sighed and said I don't know, it depends on what's wrong. I believe it wouldn't hurt as Reynalda is planning a trip to America anyway. She looked at Beta Roy and said my cousin is a top notch healer, trained in all species' healing.

A little overkill if your mate isn't that sick, but I would feel better. I will owe Reynalda but we are family. Beta Roy calmed and said my thanks Pillar. She bowed her head and said no thanks necessary, you have kept my family and I safe while we live on the pack lands.

Alpha Holden frowned and asked If you had family elsewhere, why did you not all stay together? Pillar said the whole family scattered, it was best this way. Not everyone would have been taken out this way if we aren't all found together.