The Pack

Hey guys! I really hope you like this chapter, especially @redhearts111 . She is an amazing friend and I know I can always count on her. ;) Love ya Gundi! (inside joke)

 and I’m SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I didn’t write in soooooooo long!!!!! I truly am sorry. Forgive me?

 **********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 27

I ran out onto the street, and realized that Justin didn’t know what was going on. I requested a mind chat but there was no answer. He must have blocked it because of school.

I sighed and took out a notebook, scribbled a note on the sheet of paper, and stuck it roughly onto Justin’s motorcycle. I sighed again and started to walk slowly towards the house.

A car cruised by, and I quickly wiped away my sticky tears to hide my weakness.

“Hey, hoe!” A guy in the front window called. He was about 19 or 20 years old. I rolled my eyes. “Shouldn’t you be in school?” He asked. I groaned and stuck up the middle finger quickly, leaving it there until he and his – probably drunk – friends left.

I sighed, but a sob interrupted my exhale. And then I broke down, crying like a bitch.

Now how am I going to feed my baby if I can’t find a job? Nobody will want to accept me. Hopefully Justin tries extra hard for the baby’s sake. I smiled a little at that.

I would have a little baby in my arms in a few months. I didn’t want to admit it to Justin, but I am really hoping it’s a boy. I don’t know why. I just think that I can imagine myself with a baby with a dick. I giggled at that thought.

I’m so weird.

But that didn’t stop the tears from flowing. I was walking very slowly, about a kilometre an hour. I suddenly felt a little nudge in my stomach.

“Oh!” I gasped and my hand flew to my stomach. “Hey there little child. You will soon see light! Oh, you are sooooo amazing!” I gushed enthusiastically. But then I remembered something. Don’t all werewolves belong to a pack? I’ll have to remember to ask Justin a little later.

I was so lost in thought that I couldn’t tell the time. Before I knew it, I heard a sexy voice calling my name.

“Melissa? Mel?” Justin called and got out of his motorcycle, running up to me. I sighed.

“Justin, it was terrible. I know who was sending the threats.” I sighed.

“WHO?!” he asked eagerly and stiffened.

“Casey.”

“WHAT THE HELL?! WHY?!”

“Because she’s jealous that I have you, my mate. Her mate was killed when she was a few years younger, and she apparently had a crush on you. She wanted me out of the picture so that she could comfort you when you were grieving my loss.” I recited, and he widened his eyes.

“Oh, Mel! I’m so sorry you got kicked out of school! I promise I will make this work.” He said, and I brightened up in relief.

“YOU WILL?!”

“Yes.” He said and hugged me even tighter.

“Justin?” I asked. “Why aren’t we in a pack?”

Justin froze. “Uh…Well…We are. You just don’t know it.” He said hesitantly, and kept going when I gave him a questioning look. “Well…The pack knows you; you just don’t know the pack.”