Back to School

Hey guys!!! I'm back and 100% ready to write!! ;) ahah please comment, vote, fan and like!! Please especially comment and tell me what you think!!!! By the way, wht do you think of the new cover?

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 17

The phone rang. I groaned and, getting out of bed, reached for it. Justin was quicker. He grabbed my wrist and answered it himself. "Hello?!" He asked, annoyed, sleep obviously in his voice. I checked the time. 7:00 am. Oh, shit. School today.

Justin grumbled and handed me the phone. "Hello?" I answered cheerfully. It was my mom.

"Oh, hi, honey!! I'm coming to drop off your things in an hour!" My mom said cheerfully. I shook my head, but remembered she couldn't see me.

"Sorry mom. School today." I glanced at Justin while I said that, and he suddenly perked up.

"Oh, shit. Sorry, Mel. I forgot." My mom answered calmly. What the fuck?! She's my mom! She's not supposed to swear! I'm the one who swears!

"Um, that was uncalled for." I stated sarcastically. My mom laughed out loud.

"Sorry, kiddo. Have a good day at school! And don't forget to text me after school!! Kiss, kiss!" And with that, she hung up.

"Uh...." I said, confused. Justin looked up at me.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked, concerned. I just shook my head and pulled my eyebrows together. Something was wrong. I could tell.

"My mom.....She's awfully cheerful.....Since when do I text her? Anyways, she's coming today." I recited.

"So I heard." Justin muttered and started to get dressed. He raked his hand through his hair and sighed. "Fucking stupid ass crappy school today." He whined.

I smiled. "Language!" I scolded playfully. He raised one eyebrow at me and gave me the most sexiest look....I shook my thoughts away. "I have to get ready." I exclaimed and got dressed into a tight  red slutty T-shirt and a black mini-skirt.

I checked myself out in the mirror. I look like such a slut, I thought. I grinned.

Justin wolf whistled. "Looking good, Mel! I have to walk around everywhere with you today so that no other guys steal you!" He said, grinning that cocky little grin that I loved so much.

I grinned at him, raising my eyebrows. "Oh? Is that so?" I asked seductively, walking slowly towards him. I pulled him close and we made out for, like, ten minutes.

I separated my lips from his and looked at the time. 7:30!! Holy fuck!! School starts at 8:00!! "Fuck!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" I yelled and scrambled for my things for school. "Hurry up you fucking ass crack!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" I yelled.

Justin grinned. "Chillax. We will make it. We aren't taking my car." He exclaimed with a sly look. I stared at him suspiciously.

"Um, what are we taking then?" I asked.

Justin grinned widely. "My motorcycle."

I gaped at him in shock. "You have a motorcycle?!" I yelled. He nodded. I grinned. "Cool!" Walking to the kitchen, I thought about Eggo waffles. Mmm. I made some and ate them quickly, practically flying to the door.

"Hurry up, fat ass!" I shouted over my shoulder. Justin appeared out of nowhere, pouting.

"Don't call me a fat ass." He said, smiling. I grinned and he led me outside to his garage. It was automatic.

When he opened it, I saw it. A shiny red motorcycle. "Sexy ride!" I said enviously. He grinned and hopped on, motioning for me to sit beside him. I did, and he wrapped my arms around him. When he started to motorcycle, the engine was deafening.

I put my hands over my ears. "Holy shit!! That's so loud!" But Justin just backed out of the driveway and the engine just got ten times louder. I groaned and closed my eyes. The wind felt good on my face.

Before I knew it, the wind stopped and I realized we were at school. I got off the bike and Justin followed me.

As I walked through the hallway, all of the guys checked me out and wolf whistled. One guy even tried to act cool. "Looking sexy as ever, Mel." He said. Justin growled and took a menacing step towards him.

The guy backed off, and Justin seemed satisfied. I didn't even know that guys name! Eh. Whatevs.

With all of my homeroom books, I walzed into Mr.Robertsons room. He scowled at me, but other then that paid no attention to me and Justin being late.

When he started to walk around and check the homework, I started to panic. FUCK! I didn't do ANY of my homework, or any of it in class!

When the teacher came to my desk, he paused and glared at me. I just looked back calmly. Finally, he broke the silence.

"Why isn't it done, Melissa?"

"Hey, it's not my fault you give us a shit load of homework every day."

"I gave you half an hour in class to finish it!!!!"

"I don't waste my time on crap." I recited confidently. He didn't seem to like my confidence. Like I care what he thinks.

"DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY!! Wait....Are you chewing gum?" He asked, staring at me, searching my face for some kind of defeat.

I stuck my gum to the roof of my mouth. "No." I recited. He sighed.

"Okay. You have the weekend's homework, today's homework, and EXTRA homework all due for tomorrow." He said smugly. I glared at him.

"You are so unfair!" I yelled. All of my classmates turned their heads to stare in my direction. The ugly goblin just smirked.

"Oh, it might be unfair to you, but it's fine by me." He stated and moved on the the next person to bail them out.

*************************************************************************************************************

Hey! How did you like it? Comment, vote, fan, and like!!!!! (BTW because of the new cover, I went back and edited a little. I made Melissa's wolf white instead of black)

=D