Chapter 1

{Fate played its final part to make into action}

~~~

Overcoming the geographic constructions beneath him, his lungs blazed with rage and confusion. His surroundings passed him like a quick gust of wind but he didn't stop. His legs carried themselves to the park of the town, his steps were demanding and unbalanced; unpredictable yet easy to catch with.

After the familiar green grass was sighted, his pace slowed down. He also found his friend, waiting impatiently for the news that was to be told.

A huge breath ran away from the boy who had finally stopped.

"Dude, you okay?" The voice of his friend, Jinyoung, filled the empty air with the words that didn't matter anymore. In fact, nothing mattered anymore.

"Jimin?" Jinyoung's soft voice rang through the ears of the boy. Sighing, the said boy replied, "Yeah..."

"I-I am moving." Jimin abruptly announced, but no reply was caught. The information was unable to digest in, until Jinyoung spoke again. This time the words were filled with more emotion and a sense of betrayal.

"W-what?" Choking on his own words, Jinyoung tried to blink back the tears that formed instantly in his eyes. Jimin looked down, not showing his own tears.

"Se-Seoul." Jimin spoke after a few seconds of silence. "I am moving t-to Seoul." As soon as the words left his mouth, bitterness filled it again.

He hated the fact that he spent 17 years of his life in vain, all his memories down the lane and all that was left was: loneliness climbing up his train.

He felt warmth spreading over his body like a virus, but this virus...he didn't want to let go of it.

Jinyoung's arms snaked around his waist and his face buried in Jimin's neck. Wetness dripped from his neck and onto his shirt, the tears couldn't accept him leaving.

They didn't want to let go, but they had to.

So, they spent the most of the night, just lying over the wet grass and muddy dirt. They talked of all the memories that were shared among them, all of the sentences ending with a forced chuckle, an sad smile and endless tears.

Jimin felt a hand slip into his own. Jimin smiled sadly, there was only one hand that could fit this perfectly into his own; Jinyoung's.

Their fingers hugged each other while the palms kissed, Jimin gave a weak smile to the boy who was staring at him.

After late midnight, they left. Left all the hugs, tears, smiles, laughs, touches, words, memories, but most of all; they left each other.

When Jimin reached his home, he was met with complete darkness. He went upstairs, to his room, and illuminated it.

A messy suitcase, his closet door open and his things upside down; but he didn't bother making it right. He collapsed on the bed, making the bed squeal in pain.

One last glance at the ticking clock on the wall, one last tear slipping from his eye, one last sigh escaping from his mouth; all of this and his drooping eyes sent him to sleep.

~~~

Jimin sat down on the stool, like he did every other morning. His mind tortured him by replaying the heartbreaking scene over and over again.

He reached the front door of his home, the lights present in the room blinded him. His bag hung loosely below his hips and he dropped it on the floor as soon as he got in.