4. There favourite thing about you (physically)

Sirius

Your thighs.
All tho you personally hate them he loves them more then anything, he likes putting his hands on the when your both sitting down in class or at dinner, he likes how you become flustered when your talking to your friends and he's under the table rubbing your thigh, he loves rubbing your thighs when your sat on his lap, caught in a heated make out. He just loves them.

Remus

Your hair.
He loves running his hands threw your silky locks, twisting them, plating them and more. He loves every hairstyle and loves to do different hair styles on you to. Sometimes when you and the marauders are sat by the lack both him and the hair expert himself, James, like to do some weird and random hairstyles.

Lily

Your eyes.
In her words exactly 'I could stare into the all day'. You don't really understand why she likes them considering there quiet normal but you still find her staring into them constantly when talking to her or your friends. When studying she'll sit in front of you just so she can stare into your eyes when you talk passionately about your favourite subject.

Peter

Your nose.
He loves when he kisses your nose and your noses scrunches, he finds it incredibly cute. He tries to do it as often as he can and sometimes instead of kissing your lips he'll kiss the tip of your nose, the only time he doesn't do it is when your ill.

Severus

Your hands.
He likes how small your hands are and how perfectly they fit with his, he loves holding them anywhere and everywhere which sometimes comes as a surprise considering he normally hates having to touch people. He likes letting you know he's there with tight hand holding. Sometimes he can be a real gentlemen and kiss your hand in the morning, if it's a real special day he'll forget the hand and greet you with a kiss on the forehead.

James

Your lips.
He loves to kiss them, to run his thumb over them, to gently nip them when your kissing and just to stare at them wanting so badly to kiss your soft, plump lips, when your talking you sometimes catch him staring at your lips, knowing he finds the subject boring and just wants to kiss you to make you stop.