Kellin lets out a small gasp as our bodies are suddenly pressed close together. Our chest are pressed against each other and so are our lower bodies, which has an obvious affect on him. I lean in and press my lips against Kellin's in a kiss that he responds to immediately. I let my hands slide down to his ass instead and grab it while pushing him against the wall right next to the window.

"If we move in here, I could fuck you right here against the window" I mutter into his neck making Kellin gulp and smack my shoulder.

"Vic there's a park right outside with people, not just people, kids"

"Calm down babe, we'd do it at night anyway. It'd be past their bedtime" I tell him with a cheeky grin that only causes Kellin to roll his eyes at me.

"You're lucky I love you cause you're an idiot"

"I know, and I am lucky you love me. I'm thankful for it every single day" I say, leaning in and kissing Kellin again.

I let my tongue slip into his mouth which he accepts and kisses me back deeper. I'm about to push him up against the wall when we get interrupted by someone coughing awkwardly behind us. Slowly I pull away from the kiss and see Kellin looking at the person behind us with wide eyes and a blush covering his face.

I turn around as well, already having a guess about who it is and finding out I was right because there in the door opening, stands the estate agent with a disapproving look on her face.

Age: 22

Location: New home

"Can you believe the estate agent lady actually let us buy this apartment? I thought she was completely pissed at us" I say as I look around the place that is now mine and Kellin's new home.

After she had caught us making out in the bedroom she didn't seem to like us very much, which I guess is understandable. So the fact that she didn't kick us out and instead we're standing in the apartment today and calling it our home is kind of like a shock to me.

Yet here we are, in the middle of the apartment with boxes filled with our stuff surrounding us.

"Maybe she noticed that we obviously liked it here and thought we should get the place. Or maybe she thought we had already fucked in there and didn't want to show the room to anyone else because of that" Kellin suggest casually with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Why would she think that?"

"Because I told her we did.."

"You what?" I shriek, my voice coming out more high pitched than I had meant for it to do.

"Oh come on don't be mad, it worked. The apartment is ours that's the important thing right?"

"I guess.. but oh my god she thought we had sex in there! Aren't you embarrassed by that?" I ask him, feeling kind of embarrassed myself.

"Nah, it's just sex. What, are you embarrassed? Is having sex with me something you feel embarrassed about?" Kellin questions, losing focus in unpacking the box he was standing above and turns around, giving me a death glare.

"Babe, of course not. I'm not embarrassed about you, I love you. And I love having sex with you and I can gladly scream about having sex with you from the rooftops if it'd make you happy. It's just that, she feels like such a professional person, not the kind I'd discuss my sex life with" I explain myself, not wanting Kellin to think for a second that I would ever be ashamed of him.

"You're cute when you're scared of me getting mad at you" Kellin beams in response and pokes my nose.

I roll my eyes at him but still wrap my arms around him in a hug and press a raspberry kiss against his neck, making Kellin let out an adorable giggle while struggling to get out of my grip.