7.3

I took hoseok to my house since its just near and he's already burning up "Hoseok, you shouldve just stayed at home. you're fucking burning hot"

He giggled and hiccuped "I know i'm hot hyung."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes and pushed him down on the bed "Ouch that hurt" He said and grabbed a pillow

I rolled him so that he was lying on his back making it easier for me to remove his clothes "wait wait hyung i'm—"

I raised my left eyebrow in confusion "you're what?"

"I'm a virgin." he whispered making it hard for me to hear but clear enough to understand. I laughed and squished his cheeks

"you and your cheeky ass horny side. I'm not going to do that to you" at least not yet. "Hurry, let's get you off of these disgusting clothes, its reeking of your vomit and sweat" I helped him remove his shirt along with his pants, leaving him only on his boxers

"Aish hyung I'm cold" He whined making me slap his arm lightly and grabbed both his cheeks so that he wont look anywhere but me "Listen here, you're not a 5 year old anymore, so just listen to what I say okay?" He nodded and complied, lying still. I giggled and prepared a towel to wipe him off.

"yoongi?" hoseok called breaking the silence inside the room. i hummed in response. "me and taehyung arent a thing okay?" i stepped back since i was done cleaning him "just clearing it up."

"really? but you guys look good with each other plus both of you were acting like a couple—"

he cut me off and firmly said "we're not together." i looked at him and saw that he was staring making me nod, give him a small smile and approach him "you're not together." i whispered, clearly pointing out that i understand

he gave me a wide smile that made his eyes disappear making me instinctively smile too "goodnight hyung"

"goodnight hoseok" and out of habit, i kissed his forehead like what i do to my siblings. once i pulled back i looked at his face to see what expression he'll wear but he was already fast asleep.

I made my way to the door but then heard hoseok mumble something that I cant quite piece, thinking it was just him sleep talking, I brushed it off.