6.5

"Here" I handed yoongi some of my clothes, which were probably about two sizes larger "They're big but atleast they could keep you warm"

I nodded and took the clothes from him and closed the door again

I stared at the bathroom door, not sure on why I was not moving and just stood there like a statue.

"Hey yoongi?" I called out

I flinched at the sudden mention of my name "Y-Yes?" his clothes are comfy, thats a fact.

"This is not Jimin's house"

I frowned at the door, on where I assume he's standing from, ofcourse I know who's house this belongs to.

"Just clearing it up" I followed up when I got no response

"I know" I replied with an annoyed tone "Didnt I tell you that I'm over him? that he means nothing to me?" I felt like crying again, this is so frustrating.

"You shouldnt have done that" I said in a quiet voice, but loud enough for him to hear

"done what?"

"you shouldnt have stayed out in the rain—more yet you shouldnt have gotten here"

he's really getting on my nerves, and I could feel my eyes prick and slowly tears started to fall "maybe you should have answered my calls and listened to me" and probably you shouldn't have kissed me.

I heard the lock click and then there yoongi came out, the fabric loosely hanging onto his frail body and his nose, cheeks, ears and eyes were bloodshot red/pink.

I heard hoseok snicker then shortly, probably cant contain it anymore, he laughed.

and I swear something snapped in me.

I dont know what came to me but once his head was thrown back with his arms clutched on his stomach, I grabbed him by his nape and brought his lips to mine,

tears filled with unspoken words and unreturned feelings were falling down as I close the gap between us

and oh god I missed his lips on mine.