I remained still as she turned and left the room, a soft click coming from the door as it gently closed.

"Hazel!" Harry's strained voice groaned.

I smiled a little, the tension easing as I walked over to where he was. I pulled the door open and he fell out onto the floor, a little too dramatically.

"Man up you big baby." I smirked, placing my hands on my hips as I looked down at him.

"Hey, it's damn hard being stood in an elf's cupboard with this physique." He stood up, brushing himself off.

"Alright tubby."

His mouth fell open in playful shock as he gasped.

I giggled as he pulled his zip down to reveal his abs and his beautifully inked torso.

"Man, I need to work out." He mumbled, pressing on them.

"Stop," I whined, grabbing onto his wrists as I pulled myself towards him.

Harry caught me off guard by suddenly pulling me into him, kissing my lips.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He was mine. All mine. Trish wouldn't be able to get through me, she'd have to kill me first. I wasn't going to let him be controlled by that demon woman.

He pulled back, a curl falling in front of his eyes.

"What were you saying about Trish?" He asked as I brushed his hair back.

I stepped out of his grasp, holding onto his hand.

"She killed them Harry. She killed and stabbed all the women you slept with. Those letters we couldn't figure out? It read Harry And Trish Forever. She's been playing along the whole time." He bit his lip, groaning and he wiped his face with his hand. He probably thought me to be an idiot, not realising my supposed best friend was a crazed murderer.

"It's not exactly like I can kill a woman now, is it? I mean with Gale I wouldn't have any problem but-" He sighed, his hand on his forehead.

"You weren't going to kill Gale anyway. Right?" I raised my eyebrows at him as I sternly exaggerated my words.

His green eyes switched between my muddy browns.

"Yeah, no I wasn't. Don't worry princess." He looked down at his feet, scuffing his left foot against the ground.

My heart pounded a little faster as he grimaced, gritting his teeth.

"Harry?" I asked calmly.

He shook his head, stepping back so his back hit the wall. His body leant forward as he clutched his hair.

"Just...just give me a minute..." he breathed out.

It pained me whenever this happened. Watching him fight the monster inside of him was unbearable. He couldn't control it. Although I stopped him last time, part of me was afraid that soon I wouldn't be able to. And that he would over power me and hurt me.

I grabbed whatever courage I had and hugged him. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and held him.

"Haze...please don't...I can't control...please..." His body stiffened against me as he nudged his head into my shoulder for me to leave.

I shook my head, resting my hand gently on his curls.

He mumbled under my touch, relaxing into the crook of my neck.

I held him like that until he came back around.

"It keeps happening." He spoke lowly, finally looking up at me.

"But we can work with it." I pressed a soft kiss to his cheek, my heart tearing a little when I saw the look on his face.

His eyes were sad and he wouldn't meet my gaze. Instead, he just stared down in deep concentration.

It was painful to see this side of him. Behind the cockiness and the sexy grins there was a scared man. A lonely soul who couldn't help the way his mind reacted and treated him. He was being tortured from the inside out. Yet put a smile on everyday.

"I can get you some medication or something."

He sucked in, shaking his head as he closed his eyes.

"Harry, c'mon. Don't be stubborn." I released my hold around his neck and rested my hands just below his jaw on the sides of his neck.

"I'm not taking medication. End of Hazel. Don't fight me on this one." He broke free of my hold, pushing past me.

I groaned in annoyance, gripping my hair.

"All that I do for you!" I exclaimed, causing him to turn around dazed at my out burst. "All that I fucking do for you, and you won't take some shitty pills for both our safety."

He laughed, rolling his eyes.

"All that you do for me? I saved your ass yesterday. So don't say that shit to me." He scowled, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean what you did for me?" I stalked over to my desk, angrily holding onto the edge.

"You were changing. Like all the other women did. And I didn't fucking let you. I helped you and I actually managed to stop it getting worse for now." He seethed, clenching his fists.

My love for him was like a drug. It was questionably bad for me, and I was addicted; but it was so good.

I walked away, heading to the door. I needed to breath.

"Don't you fucking walk away from me." Harry grabbed onto my wrist, yanking me around to face him.

I stared him hard in the eye, not about to back down. It was only when his thumb pressed down on a certain part of my wrist, was when I started to feel pain again. He was pressing on my bruises.

I gasped, my knees buckling a little from the pain.

He instantly let go, his hands going straight to his hair again. I rubbed my wrist, feeling frustrated with myself that I let him see me in pain.

"What the fuck am I doing!" He cried, his voice raising.

I knew talking was useless. Talking was worthless. He wouldn't listen. He was too trapped inside his own head, beating himself up and telling himself how much of a psychopath he was.

So I grabbed onto his hand, and lead him back to his cell in silence. But it wasn't like I was forcing him, or taking him as a guard. It was out of love. And I think he knew that too.

The last words he mumbled was a thank you, before I let him be for the rest of the day.

||

How annoying that Harry is turning this way just when they have cracked the case.

Almost like the author has something planned, eh I wouldn't know.

QOTD: What is/are your favourite scene(s) so far throughout the whole book?

The book is over 3/4 of the way done :(

*cries in a cool way*