Chapter 7

VALENTINA POV

VALENTINA POV

right now we are in Louisiana and I have a match against Dana. I finally get to have my hands on her and I think Dean knows this as I drag him to our Locker room.

"Okay. Okay. Slow down." Dean said laughing.

"I cant." I said as I shut the door.

I dropped my bags and went to shower real quick. I grabbed my gear and brush and bathroom essentials and closed the door.

I took off my sweatpants and Dean's long shirt and turned on the shower and got in.

DEAN POV

I looked at the closed door that Val just closed and I sighed.

I know that Val is excited that she can finally get her hands on Dana. Since she couldn't get her hands on Charlotte she gets the next big thing. Charlottes little follower... Dana.

I know that Val is still mad of the comment that Charlotte said about her dad and he is positive that Val will kick her ass and beat the hell out of her. And that scares me.

Is not that I am scared that she will get hurt. I am but what really scares me is the damage she could cause when she is angry.

I have no idea how long I was sitting on the couch until I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Hey you okay papi" Val said kissing my neck.

"Yea. Just be careful. Charlotte will be there and I know you hate her." I said to her pulling her on my lap.

"You don't have to worry. Okay?" Val said looking at me with her brown eyes that will make me on my knees.

I looked at her and kissed her forehead then her lips.

I layed her on the couch and got on top of her

I layed her on the couch and got on top of her. I pulled away and realized that she was wearing my shirt. Only my shirt.

I looked at her and saw her staring at me. I could tell that she wanted to keep going but we had to stop. I got off of her and saw that she was looking at something. When I gave her a questioning look she pointed at my crotch.