Chapter 3

Eva Marie POV

I cannot believe it, Oh my god, i kept repeating in my head as i was looking for Renee the next day. When I saw Valentina and dean kissing I just knew I had to tell Renee. I mean she had a crush on him since she started working here and that was 2 years ago. She kept telling me that she loved him and kept asking him out but will always decline. Now I know why. I kept looking for her and found her talking to some of the Divas. I walked up to them and said, "sorry but can i borrow Renee real quick."

The divas just said that it was okay while Renee gave me a confused look. I took her outside and started explaining to everything that I saw yesturday. To the way they kissed and that they drove together. When i was done she was crying.

"Are you sure?" She questioned.

"Yea. I saw them and everything. Plus i saw them getting breakfast." I said. I took her arm and started to pull her to my car.

We got in and i drove to Dennys since thats is where i saw them. When i parked i showed her where they were sitting and eating. Thwy were laughing and smiling. I saw her wearing a babygirl crop top with grey sweats.

 I saw her wearing a babygirl crop top with grey sweats

I think they are going to the gym after this. We got out and went inside. We looked at each other and smirked and walked to their table.

"Hey guys!" I said to them making them jump in surprise. "Do you mind if we sit here." When Valentina was about to open that big mouth of hers I quickly added, "no. thanks."
I smiled at her glare. I sat next to Valentina and Renee sat next to Dean.

I turned to Valentina and held out my hand and said, "We havent met. Im Eva Marie."
Valentina shook my hand and said, "Valentina."

She let go of my hand and finished eating and talked to Dean but Renee was trying to get his attention.

Later on Valentina got up to use the restroom and I looked at Renee and got up to follow her. I got in the restroom and saw Valentina washing her hands. I leaned against the wall and said, "How long have you and Dean  been together?"

"2 and a half years," she replied not looking at me. She looked at me and added, "Why?"

"Oh nothing. Just realizing why he is going out with you. When he can have Renee Young?" I said in an innocent voice.

She paused and turned off the faucet and looked at me. She looked pissed. "Look I dont know who you are. Or what you want. But i want you to leave me and Dean alone." With every word she said she tooked a step toward me.

"Okay" i said not wanting to get in a fight with her in a restroom. She nodded and left.

Dean POV

When Val and the red head bitch left i was alone with Renee. When i was almost done eating i felt a hand on my thigh and i stopped my fork in mid air. I turned to Renee and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

She looked at me and said in an innocent voice "Nothing. Why?" With that she raised her hand higher close to my crotch.

I quickly got her hand and pulled it away. "For real Renee. What are you doing?"

"Why are you here with Valentina. Is she your girlfriend or something?" Renee said ignoring my question. When she said that if  Valentina  was my girlfriend she said it in a jealous and angry tone.

"Yes she is and we are having breakfast before we go to the gym." I said to her.

Renee glared at me and said through gritted teeth, "Why her? When you can have me."

I laughed bitterly and said, "Because she is not a desperate whore like you. Who by the way only wants me for money and fame."

I looked at the bathroom and saw Valentina come out. I looked at her and said, " I mean it Renee. Leave me and Valentina alone."

Renee POV

With that he stood up and took Valentina's hand and  payed for the food.

I sat there as I stared at them as they walked to the truck and left for the gym.

Seconds later Eva Marie came out and sat across from me. "She threatened me"

I looked at her and said, "And Dean told me to leave them alone."

We just sat there and ordered some food thinking about that bitch.

Wow Renee is a bitch. Does she seem desperate. Comment your thoughts. D
Sorry for all the POV changes.