Chapter 4

SECOND PLACE!!

Valentina POV

Dean and I went to the gym after that little talk with Renee and the red head. We went to the weights and started to lift.

He kept looking but I just ignored him and kept doing weights. After 20 minutes of doing this i went to cardio. I saw Sasha and Paige and we helped each other.

"So you and dean?" Paige said with a smirk.

"How do you know?" I asked paige then turned to Sasha.

Sasha raised her hands in surrender and said, "It wasnt me."

Paige laughed and said, "I could tell by the looks he is giving you from across the room." She pointed at Dean and I turned around and he was staring but with a smirk. He was checking out my ass. I laughed and shook my head.

Paige looked at me and said, "He really does loves you." I nodded my head with a smile and kept stretching.

We kept talking until Dean came from behind me and said it was time to go. I said bye to them and left with Dean to the hotel.

When we got in the elevator dean pushed me to the wall and kissed me hard. He put a hand on my neck to pull me closer and the other on my waist.

When he pulled away I asked, "What was that?"

"I just really needed to kiss you." Dean said kissing my neck.

I pushed him away and he pouted. I kissed his lips and  said seductively, "Wait for it." Then I added, "Papi." That was when he smiled and looked at me with his lust filled eyes. He nodded eagerly and when the door opened he dragged me out passing Superstars who gave us wierd looks. He opened the door and closed it quickly, pushing me to the wall. We kissed passionally and with lust that we didnt make it to the bedroom. I pushed Dean to the couch making him fall and climbed on top of him. I tooked off my shirt leaving me in my bra and shorts.

 I tooked off my shirt leaving me in my bra and shorts

-------------------------

Dean and I were on the coach covered with a blanket. We just cuddled and fell asleep. Before i welcomed the darkness I felt Dean pick me up and layed me down on something soft. i heard Dean say, "love you mami" and kissed my forehead with a smile.

 i heard Dean say, "love you mami" and kissed my forehead with a smile

________________________

DEAN POV

I felt something pressed on me when i woked up. I looked down and saw Val's face on my chest. She was snoring quitely. Cute, i thought. I looked around and realized we were on the bed in our hotel room. I remember picking her up bridal style to sleep more peacefully and comfortable.

I smiled and hugged her to me

I smiled and hugged her to me. I still cant believe that a lunatic can fall in love with a sassy latina. Who by the way can speaks sexy in Spanish.

"Why are you smiling?" Val said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." I said to her putting my head on her bare chest. She laughed and started to comb my hair.

"Sure" Val said teasingly.

I just laughed and bit her stomach making her laugh.

This is paradise. Being in the arms of the love of your life.

"By the way the family is having a party and i was going to ask you if you want to come?" Val said.

I lifted my head and said, "Of course I am. I cant have all the guys staring at you."

"Dont worry they wont." She got up but me being me, slapped her ass when she was going to the restroom. She glared at me but I gave her my best innocent smile. When she got in I secretly opened the door when I heard the water turn on. Lets just say we took a LONG shower.

When we were done she told me that she wanted to invite Sasha. I told her that it was fine. I stayed in the hotel while she went to ask Sasha. Later on I heard to door ring and I thought it Val was so I peaked throgh the hole and saw Renee and Eva. I silently cursed and backed away from the door not making a sound. The pounding continued for 5 minutes until I heard a sigh and footsteps.

"Thank god." I said.

One hour later i was playing a video game until i heard the door being unlocked.

"Babe!" Val yelled.

"Yea!" I yelled not looking at her since I was playing.

I heard her footsteps and a laugh. She kissed my cheek and said, "The party is next week by the way"

"Okay!" I yelled focusing on the game. I felt her smirk on my neck and then I felt her hands on my chest as she kept on kissing my neck.

I tried focusing on my game but dam when she got to my weak spot I lost it. I moaned and I threw the controller and turned my head and kissed her on the mouth. I licked her bottom lip practically begging for entrance but she denied making me growl in frustration. I smirked and pulled her on the couch so she was on top of me. I put my hands on her ass as she played with my hair.

She pulled away and rested her forehead against mine.

"Now will you listen and not yell?" She asked me.

"Yea." I quickly replied and kissed her making her laugh.