Chapter 2

Third person POV

"Wecome to Monday Night Raw. I am Michael Cole and sitting with me is JBL and Jerry "the king" Lawler. Now today it wont just be a normal Raw. Our Latina returned yesterday on Wrestle-Mania to compete with Sasha Banks to go against Charlotte and Dana." Cole said. 

"Can you believe it?! Our Baby Guerrero is BACK!! Also she could steal from JBL again." Jerry said laughing. 

"No. Do you hear me. NO. That little girl will not steal from me again." JBL said getting his hat. 

"Now everyone please welcome back Ms. Wrestle-Mania, Valentina Guerrero!!!" Jillian yelled. 

  VIVA LA RAZA

Val comes out wearing a black long sleeve shirt, blue booty shorts and black mid thigh heeled boots. 

She slapped some fans hands and gave kisses to little boys cheeks making them blush

She slapped some fans hands and gave kisses to little boys cheeks making them blush. She went around the ring and went towards the commentary table. Jerry got up first and hugged her. Then Cole and Jillian. Then she looked at JBL and raised a pierced eyebrow. JBL laughed and hugged her smiling. They let go and in the last minute when JBL wasn't looking she got his hat and went to the ring. 

JBL sat down and realized that his hat wasn't there. When he looked at Jerry and Cole they pointed at the ring. Val was in the ring holding his hat. "My hat! Valentina give me my hat back you thief!" JBL screamed making everyone laugh.

Ruby laughed and pretended that she never heard him. She was about to talk but was cut off by the crowd cheering Latino Heat which made her laugh and cry. She raised the mic to her lips after 2 minutes of them chanting, "I'm back." Which made everyone cheer again. "I was 16 when I began my career in WWE. I made my debut against Molly Holly and won" she paused. "I won my first Woman's championship at 17 years old with my father in my corner. But in 2005 my life came crashing down" She took a breath. "My father died and trust me  i cried like a baby.I took a break from WWE and  I cried and cried but I realize it won't help  bring my father back. So I made my return in the 2005 Money in the Bank and I won. The first ever woman to win the ladder match. So every title or matched I won, I won it for you papa. Every injury, every blood that spilled, every broken bone I did it to make you proud. And I hope heaven is treating you good." She looked up and everyone saw a tear run down her cheek. She quickly wiped it and continued.

 "But I kept telling myself to focus on the good memories. Like the time we high jacked JBL's limo. Or when we will just trick him. I was there when they fought in 2004 in Judgement Day for the belt. I was in my father's corner. It was a bloody match thats for sure. He kicked out of the clothesline of Hell. He came in as Champion and came out as champion. Hell, he hit JBL with the belt and started to beat the hell out of him and I helped. It was fun actually. Remember JBL" Ruby said putting on the hat and looking at JBl who was clearly mad. " And yes I am back and I'm back for good. I will dominate WWE again. I will make history again. And I will..." Ruby was cut off By Charlotte.