Chapter 6

VALENTINA POV

It has been 5 days after Monday Night Raw (Its Friday and they are now in Alabama) and now everyone knows that Dean and I are dating. We are okaywith it but we just dont like the drama or people invading our privacy like someone aka Renee Young. Since I returned to WWE I didnt know that Renee had a crush on Dean until  the breakfast fiasco. But I will just ignore it for today.

Today is the party and I have to be there early to set up and I told Dean that he will take Sasha so she wont get lost. Of course my papi argued but I convinced him pretty easy.

I have my outfit in my bag and I was looking for my keys.

I heard someone tsk behind me and I turned around and saw Dean with my keys in his finger. I sighed and walked up to him. I was reaching for the keys but he put them above his head and I have to jump to get the keys. Compared to my 5'5 frame and to Dean's 6'4, Im pretty short. And I hate it.

I was jumping to get the keys when I realized that Dean was looking at my chest. I stopped and smacked him.

"Oww." Dean said playfully. "Why you do that."

"You know I am short compared to you, so why would you do that?" I said then added when he was about to open his mouth. "Let me guess. To see my boobs bouncing. Really" i said crossing my arms.

He smiled sheepisly and wrapped his arms around me, "Sorry I just... really wanted to annoy you today." He finished.

I gasped and slapped his chest playfully while he laughed at me.

"Whatever now keys. I have to go before my mom yells at me." I said holding out my hand for the keys.

He nodded his head and gave me the keys not before giving me a kiss.

I locked the door and went to the elevator in the hotel that everyone was staying. Thank god that my family has a house in Alabama.

I drove to my uncles house and I parked in the drive way. I opened my door and went in the backyard where I found my aunt commanding my uncles ehere ti put the table.

"No. No. It doesn't go there! Eres un menso!" Aunt Carolina yelled at them.

"You stii scream at them Dia?" I said and she turned around.

When she saw me she screamed and ran at me. Damm for a 40 year old she can run.

She pulled me into a hug that would have crushed me if it wasnt for Dio Jorge.

"Okay Care leave her alone. You would crush her." Jorge said and she finally let me go.

"Okay. Okay." She said and smiled at me.

"Where is mami?" I questioned her looking around.

"She is in the kitchen but your 2 little sisters wont be able to come. They are really busy right now." She said.

I nodded in understanding and went inside to the kitchen where i saw my mom and her husband. She remarried in 2015 to Kris Bensen. I get along with him but I never called him dad and I think he understood because  i was always a daddy girl. Everyone knew that.

I wen behing her and i think Kris saw me because he smiled.

"Boo!" I yelled at her shaking her shoulders

"Ahhhhhh!" She screamed. Kris and i started laughing. When she saw us she started to hit me while cursing in spanish. She finally pulled me into a hug. I havent seen he in so longt. She lives in Houston, Texas with kris.

"Dont do that. You hear me. " she said to me after she was done hugging me.

I nodded and said, "Fine."