Chapter 10: In Real Life.

"Livestream day, livestream day, oh what a wonderful day it's livestream day!" I said happily, walking into Jordan's room.

"Well you're a happy person for this early in the morning." Jordan said rubbing his eye.

"Well I'm sorry for being happy! It's livestream day, and it's Christmas Eve! I'm excited!"

"And that's why I love you." Jordan said, he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his bed.

"Gah! Come on Jordan, we need to get things ready. Besides, breakfast! I have some pancakes on the go." I said with a smile.

"Oh come on, one kiss isn't going to hurt." Jordan said with a warm smile.

"Fine, just one kiss though, or else your pancakes are going to get burnt." I replied. Jordan smirked and I wrapped my hands around his neck. The kiss was kind, an early morning brought tiredness, and Jordan wasn't keeping it a secret. "Lazy butt, go and get dressed." I said flicking him on the nose.

"Finee." Jordan complained. I smiled and got up from the bed, once I got out of the room Vivian was waiting in the living room, a smirk upon her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I got the table set up for you while you were in there." Vivian simply replied. I rolled my eyes and finished off the already cooking pancakes. Jordan walked out of his room minutes later, dressed and his hair, as per usual, a mess.

"Morning all." Jordan said sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Mornin'." Vivian said. I walked over to the table and placed the pancakes, along with some maple syrup. I sat down beside them, and took two pancakes off the tray.

"So, you ready for the stream tonight?" Vivian asked.

"You bet, I have a bunch of costumes and games ready to play, I know that Eddie and Aleks might be joining us for about an hour or two." I said.

"Yeah, it's going to be a fun night." Jordan agreed.

"Which games are we going to be playing?" Vivian asked.

"A bit of minecraft, mini games and such. I've also been meaning to play some Ni No Kuni, Martyn got me interested in the game to say the least." I said with a smile.

"Sounds good." Vivian agreed, shoving another piece of pancakes in her mouth. The day went by slowly, soon enough it was around five o'clock, the stream was going to start in an hour. The computers, the mic's, the facecams, everything was set up. Costumes that I was planning to wear were laid out on my bed, there were a couple of onesies, a reindeer dress, and a Mrs. Claus costume as well.

"Hey, you ready to record the announcement video?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah, I'm just going to get changed." I said.

"Into?" Vivian asked.

"A yeti onesie. I want to be comfortable during this long stream." I replied. "Also, did you ever figure out what was happening to the facecam's?"

"No, the glitching still seems to be happening. But it's bearable, the viewers should be able to put up with it." Jordan replied.

"Great, well I knew this night wasn't going to go as smoothly as I planned. Let's just hope the other camera doesn't do the same thing." I said.

"Yeah. I'll go and make a twitter announcement." Vivian said standing up. I left the room and got changed into the onesie. Once I got back into the main room, I saw Jordan was fiddling around with the camera.