Chapter 3: Wait, What Just Happened?

Chapter 3: Wait. What Just Happened?

I woke up the next morning, tired as usual from staying up to late, editing videos. Trudging into the main room I saw Jordan and Vivian looking intently at something, obviously very happy about it.

"Mornin' guys, what are you looking at?" I asked sitting down on the couch beside Jordan.

"You will never believe what just happened." Vivian said excitedly. "Jordan was talking to the PAX people and he got us tickets! And we get to be at a signing along with Adam, Jason and Ty!"

"That's awesome! Thanks for getting us those tickets, Jordie." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Jordie?" He questioned.

"Just trying out some pet names." I replied with a smile. He smiled back and set up a Skype call to talk to Adam, Jason and Ty. They answered almost immediately and said hello.

"So, did you guys hear the good news?" I asked.

"Uh, maybe?" Jason said unsure.

"Is it that Vivian's there?" Ty asked.

"Yes! Well, not really." Vivian said with a smile." There is bigger news!"

"And that is?" Adam asked.

"Wow, I thought you would know but anyways, we're going to PAX and doing a signing with you guys!" I said excitedly.

"Uh, we kinda knew that already." Jason said with his hand behind his head.

"Seriously." Jordan said disappointed.

"I didn't! That's awesome though! I can't wait to see you guys!" Adam said happily.

"At least someone's happy." Vivian whispered into my ear. I giggled and Ty stared at me strangely. I gave him a questioning look and he shrugged.

"Alright, so I guess we will see you guys in Boston then?" Ty asked.

"Yeah. See you guys then!" Jordan said ending the Skype call. I leaned back into the couch with a sigh.

"How much longer till PAX?" I asked.

"Four days." Vivian said checking her phone.

"Oh god, so we need to pack our things, record videos for three days, get plane tickets and get to Boston in four days?" I said in a panic.

"Plane tickets are covered by PAX. " Jordan said with a smile.

"We could record some Hunger Games for videos, I did bring my laptop and mic." Vivian answered.

"Sweet! Let's get recording, you can bring your recording things into my room, I have an extra desk." Jordan said standing up." I'm actually recording something with Ryan soon, so you two will be on your own. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Have fun recording." I said giving Jordan a kiss on the cheek. Vivian followed Jordan into his room, and I went to mine. I tapped on the spacebar to wake the computer up, sitting down I answered Vivian's call.

"So, is it just going to be us two? Or would you mind if I invited a friend?" She asked.

"Go right ahead, I was thinking of adding someone too." I replied with a grin. I scrolled through my contacts and grinned, luckily the person I wanted was online. Dragging the person into the call, I smiled once I saw who Vivian invited.

"Hey guys, I believe the two of you know each other?" Vivian said with a smile.

"Got that right." One of the voices said.