She was positive he could hear her heart, who couldn't? It felt like it was going to burst right out of her chest and she could feel it pumping through her ears.

She felt very certain at this instant that if he'd instructed her to take off her panties and bend over the desk she was have said Yes Sir and gladly submitted to his will.

Ivy couldn't bring herself to make eye contact, she would cave if she did and Jensen seemed to know this and was going to use it; damn him!

Putting his finger under her chin, he lifted her head but her eyes were still looking downward. "Ivy, look at me." It was stern enough to let her know that she better do as he asked.

She raised her eyes slowly until their eyes met. She could feel herself getting swept away by his gaze. She had never even dared to dream that one day a man would look at her the way her boss?

The look in his eyes left her feeling empowered and she was the first to speak.

"If you're going to kiss me, then kiss me."

Jensen needed no further encouragement and he lowered his mouth to hers, those amazing lips were now touching hers again. Despite her subconscious trying to fight it, right now, the rest of her just wanted to give in.

Something broke inside of Ivy, she felt in control for the first time in her life and she saw a moment of happiness for herself so she took it.

While Jensen was blowing her mind with his kisses, Ivy took his hand and moved it slowly from the door to her hip and then let it go further until it came to rest on her thigh. She didn't need to give him any more hints, he knew exactly what she wanted.

She moaned into his mouth at the sensations his fingers were leaving on her skin as he lifted her dress. Skating up the inside of her thigh, she felt his fingers lightly trace her opening through the satiny fabric of her underwear, the dampness glaringly apparent.

"Oh my God" he breathed quietly as his fingers slipped inside her panties. "You're.so.damn.wet" he gritted through clinched teeth.

Ivy felt like she was floating, the idea that this was so wrong disappeared into the back of her clouded mind as she circled her hips, following the movement of Jensen's fingers.

She was digging her nails into his biceps causing him to make a hissing noise, the pain seemed to spur him on.

"Has anyone ever made you cum before little girl?" His question blew her mind. A, how did he know this and B, he was going to be her first.

She was blushing again but she felt so good that it really didn't matter, her dignity could shamelessly suffer. "No Sir" she panted, somehow remembering to answer the way he demanded her to.

"Mmm, little girl do you have any idea how hard you've just made me? To know that I'm going to have your first orgasm? Are you ready sweet Ivy?" She almost came just from his term of endearment. She had to admit that being called little girl and sweet Ivy kind of did something to her.

"Yes sir" she cried softly. "Please, I ache" she begged; hating herself for sounding so needy but pushing her pride aside because she needed that release.

She groaned as he removed his hand from under her dress but it was only for a moment as she opened her eyes just in time to see him gracefully slip to his knees; both hands under her dress now and teasingly sliding her panties down.

"Step" he commanded. Ivy lifted her foot and stepped out of one side of her panties and Jensen lifted her leg and rested it on his shoulder.

Holy sin on a stick! Her boss, Jensen Woods, was on his knees and in between her legs about to pleasure her to orgasm!

She didn't know whether to laugh or cry but decided against both the minute she felt his tongue picking up right where his fingers left off a few moments ago.

"You smell so fucking perfect" Jensen breathed and Ivy almost combusted on the spot. His words were so erotic and dirty but he needed to get on with it already!

"Do not cum until I tell you to, do you understand Ms. Glenn?" Oh so now we're back to Ms. Glenn? Whatever would get her off, she didn't care at this point.

"I understand perfectly Mr. Woods, I won't cum until you tell me to." Ivy was just as explicit in her response as he was in his directive.

"Your pussy is so beautiful" he murmured against her folds. Ivy was convinced her nails were taking chunks out of the wooden office door, she had a death grip on it, trying to keep herself standing and not collapsing on the floor in a puddle.

OH MY GOD, this man's tongue was seriously the most incredible thing she's ever felt! There's no book or movie that can prepare you for this sensation, you just have to experience it to understand just what she meant.

"Sir" Ivy drew out as he continued on by teasing her now swollen bud. "Please." She could feel it building but she didn't want to disappoint him by coming undone before he allowed it.

Deep in the recesses of her mind, Ivy's subconscious fought for dominance but this time Ivy wasn't giving in; she wanted this too much and for once in her damn life she was going to have something decadent and naughty for herself.

She was in trouble as soon as she felt his fingers slide inside her while his tongue made her wish for a death by orgasm.

If a man could make a woman feel this good just from his tongue what in the world must it feel like to have his cock buried deep inside?

"You're so ready to cum aren't you little girl?" It was the first he'd spoken in what seemed like forever.

Ivy felt like she was going to hyperventilate from pleasure but still managed to squeeze out an answer.

"Yes Sir, I need it so bad." She had no idea why she was starting to cry. She wasn't in any pain so maybe it was just because of the pleasure, she had nothing to compare this to. Nothing at all.

Three little words shattered everything she had ever thought she would feel when having an orgasm, when Sir said:

"Cum for me."