C h a p t e r 63..

•Emily's POV•

They were running, everywhere. I'm panicking, wondering about Jack. They called Gilinsky already. They put me in a room with Johnson but they took him away to another room. I was moved to another room to have an ultrasound so they can see if I got hurt in my stomach since I have a big bruise there.

Now I'm just there left alone waiting for the nurse to come in. I heard the door open and I heard footsteps running ones then I see the nurse starting to walk in but then stopped by someone calling her and she closed the door a little and was talking to the person.

It was short then she opened the door fully and walked in and I saw Gilinsky and I wanted to smile to him instead of saying hi or waving but I couldn't even smile I just looked at him and he looked at me and then the nurse closed the door.

"Ok Emily. As you know I'll be doing an ultrasound for you to check if anything is wrong inside you like the organs or your stomach or if it's just a normal bruise"

She said with a smiled and I nodded, she lifted my shirt a bit and she put that jelly substances on my stomach with the device and she look at the screen in front of her.

"So I'm going to check everywhere in the stomach just to make sure everything thing else is fine"

She said and I nodded again. It was cold and my leg is still hurting and they already cleaned it and all and made sure there's not small pieces inside still. I rubbed my eyes because I was getting tired but I didn't want to sleep because I want to see Jack.

"Well everything is fine, it's probably a normal bruise, and your little friend if doing fine too"

She said and I looked up at her

"My friend wasn't in the accident it was me and my boyfriend?"

I said and she chuckled and looked at the screen

"No not that look"

She said and I look over to the screen and their was a little curled up baby in me...

"Oh my god, oh my god"

I said and my eyes were getting watery and I started to tear up

"You have someone coming soon"

She said and I smiled with the tears coming down my face

"Well congratulations Emily, why don't you go to your boyfriend I know you don't want to be here anymore"

She said

"Wait, can I have a picture printed out?"

I asked while she was whipping away the jell

"Of course"

She said and good thing it didn't take long. She gave me the picture and I smiled

"Thats what he was talking about..."

I said realizing about what Jack said in the car, he knew I had the baby. Every time he touched my stomach was because of that

I ran out of the door going to Jacks room good thing it was close by. I walk in and I saw him in the bed and his heart beat was slow which brought me down and I walked up to him and I sat down in a chair

"Hey jack, I don't know if you can hear me but look at what I just found out about..."

I said looking down at the picture and I look back at him and he opened his eyes and he tried to smile

"Surprise"

He said low and I smiled

"All of these weeks, and I haven't even thought about it."

I said and I held his hand

"Look"

I said handing him the picture and he smiled as big as he can and he gave it back to me and held my hand again

"I love you Emily"

He said and I saw a tear roll down to his cheek

"I love you to Jack"

I said

"Jack we need names now"

I said and he chuckled

"If it's a girl I like the name Joana or Laura, and if it's a boy Adam or Alex"

He said and I smiled and nodded

"I already like the names"

I said and I chuckled and he smiled

"I need you to listen to me right now alright"

He said and I nodded

"Emily, I'm not going to make it. I already heard the doctors saying I lost to much blood and the glass went through my lung a little a-and it's hard for me to breath right now"

He said and I shook my head

"But you could do it, your strong Jack. You can make it"

I said and he closed his eyes

"I can't Emily, I can't"

He said tears rolled down.

"You can't what? I'll go call a doctor"

I said and he just shook his head and he held my hand squeezing it hard and he closed his eyes and he looked back at me, his red eyes look at me and I look at him.

"Don't worry, I-I'll still be here ok. Don't worry about me, I'll still be here..."

He said and he eyes closed and his grip loosened...

"Jack? No, Jack! Wake up, don't do this please, Jack!"

I said and the heart beat went flat and doctors and nurses came in rushing, and nurses were pulling me out, and I was trying to get off from their grip until I felt someone touch my shoulder and I look back to see Gilinsky and they just pushed me out closed the doors and locked it

"No no no no no no no, open the door please! I need to be in there!"

I said banging on the door crying and Gilinsky pulled me back

"No please! I need to be with Jack! I need to be with him"

I said crying and I just dropped down to my knees balling my eyes out and Gilinsky sat down beside me pulling me close to him hugging me and calming me down...

__________________________

A/N: Can't just leave you guys hanging like that for the last chapter just stay with me I got you guys :)