5.5

"Oh my god, where the hell are my twelves at?" I mumbled, as I was tossing out every shoe in my closet looking for my OVO twelves that Lonzo had bought me not too long ago.

I was tearing apart my whole room in search for those shoes. I now had shoe boxes and random pairs of shoes scattered across my floor. I was about to check under my bed for the shoes until I heard someone knock at my door.

"Come in." I called.

"It's breakfast ti- damn, fuck happened in here?" LaMelo asked scratching his head full of hair, that he really needs to trim down.

"I can't find my OVO's." I said worriedly.

"The white and gold shoes?" He looked around.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Those shits are down stairs." He started laughing. "You really tore apart your room for nothing."

I squinted at him. "Lie again, you know damn well they not downstairs."

"Bet." LaMelo shrugged as he walked away.

I followed LaMelo downstairs to look for my shoes. I walked straight to the closet by the front door and opened it. There my shoes were, sitting in the closet.

"Somebody obviously put my shoes down here." I mumbled as I picked up my shoes and putting them on, walking into the kitchen area.

"Want some eggs?" LiAngelo asked as I took a seat at the dining room table.

"Fuck no nigga!" I made a disgusted face. "Last time I ate one of your eggs I got food poisoning."

"I told you not to eat them." LiAngelo shrugged.

"You put them in my plate and expect me not to eat them?" I asked.

We still had about an hour until we left for school. My parents had already left for work, leaving LiAngelo, LaMelo, and I at home. LaMelo finished eating his breakfast and went back upstairs into his room, probably to play games. About five minutes after LaMelo went upstairs, I too went upstairs into his room to bother him.

"Wassup bitch." I said as I laid down on his bed.

"I'll beat yo ass, keep calling me a bitch and see what happens." LaMelo said, not taking his attention off of the game.

When I was about to say something back to LaMelo, my phone dings indicating that I got a text from someone.

"Who's texting yo ugly ass?" LaMelo sneered.

"Devin." I smiled

"Can you come over? My brother can take us to school." Devin texted.

"Yeah, I'll tell Gelo." I replied.

LaMelo, paused the game, turned around, and smiled at me.

"What? Why you looking at me with that goofy ass smile on your face?" I questioned.

"Are you and Devin dating yet?" LaMelo smiled.

"Are you still dating Ashley?" I scoffed.

Ashley is LaMelo's ex girlfriend, he cheated on her with another girl that goes to Damien High School. I honestly don't know what Ashley was thinking dating someone like LaMelo. LaMelo is the player type and doesn't like to commit to one girl.

"Man, shut up." LaMelo turned back to his back.

"Welp, I'm out this bitch. See you later nigga." I  said as I was getting up from LaMelo's bed, about to leave his room.

"Where you going?" LaMelo said, all of his focus still on his game.

"I'm going to Devin's house."

"Didn't Lonzo say you not supposed to be up before school?"

"Is Lonzo here, nigga?" I asked turning around facing him.

LaMelo shrugged and continuing to play his game.

I walked back to my room to get my backpack before I went to Devin's house. I made sure I tip toed down the stairs as quietly as I could so LiAngelo, couldn't hear me.

"Where you going Lani?" LiAngelo looked up from his phone.

"To walk the dog." I smiled convincingly.

"We ain't got no dog, the hell." He laughed.

I laughed along also, trying to make my get away go more smoothly.

"Nah for real though, where you going?" LiAngelo asked scratching his curly black hair.

"To Devin's house" I trailed.

"Didn't Zo say something bout you going there?"

"No." I asked, trying to seem confused.

"I know you lying." LiAngelo looked me in the eye "But I really don't care if you go."

"For real?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah, why would I care in the first place." LiAngelo shrugged.

And with that being said I ran out of the house, and made my way to Devin's house.