3

After some hours of the interviewer, Griffin Chamberlain, and the camera crew, getting clips of us playing basketball and us answering questions, he wanted to know if I could take him on a house tour as a part of the interview.

"Okay, so what I'm going to do is go outside and ring the doorbell, and you'll answer the door. The camera will be behind me and will be videotaping everything, ok?" He made his way towards the front door.

"Yeah, I got you" I close the door as he walks out.

About thirty seconds later he rings the doorbell and I go to answer it.

"On this ESPN, SportsCenter feature of Ball or Fall we're going to be going on a house tour with one of the four Ball children, LeiLani Ball." He said to the camera, then turned around to face me.

"When you first come into our house and walk down the hallway, the first thing you see is our huge black, square shaped couch in the living room." I put a hand on the couch.

"That couch looks pretty comfortable." Griffin laughed.

"Yeah, I've spent the night on it a few times." I smiled.

"When you turn the corner from the living room, you get into the kitchen." I walked into the kitchen where Lonzo and my dad were. "And the kitchen is where it all goes down. As you can on our dining room table we have all of our Big Baller Brand clothing."

"Get ya merch!" Lonzo jumps in, pointing to the BBB on his shirt.

"Yeah, make sure y'all get yo merch too, we got everything. The website is BigBallerBrand.com go hit it up sometime." I said.

"How much for a shirt?" Griffin asked, while inspecting the table full of clothing.

"Fifty dollars." My dad semi-yelled from the kitchen sink.

"Fifty dollars? Isn't that a bit on the high side?" Griffin chuckled.

"Hey man, if you can't afford leave it alone, that's why it's called big baller." My dad shrugged.

"Moving on." I awkwardly tried to change the subject.

"Where on to next." Griffin asked.

"Upstairs, into the rooms." I pointed towards the stairs.

When we reach the top of the stairs, I go to my room first.

"This is my room." I opened the door.

"Holy cow, that's a lot of shoes." Griffin said amazed.

"Yeah, I'm a huge sneaker head." I glance at all my shoe boxes stacked in my closet.

"If you don't mind me asking, who buys you all your shoes?"

"Uh, my parents probably bought about one-third of the shoes while my brothers bought the other two-thirds."

"Which brother buys you the most shoes?"

"Lonzo." I laughed. "He spoils me a lot."

"And what about these Peach Jam Kobe's." He picked up one my most valuable basketball shoes.

"I got these from an AAU tournament in Georgia last summer." I said

"Oh, so you play on an AAU team that competes in the Nike Girls EYBL?" Griffin asked.

"Yeah, it pretty cool getting to travel a lot during the summer for basketball." I paused for a second. "Should we go into the next room?"

"Indeed." Griffin nodded.

"Okay, so this is LiAngelo's room." I knocked on his door. Which he opened, he closed the door on me since he doesn't like cameras in his room.

"Gelo, quit playing!" I laughed, trying to open his door.

"I'm not having no cameras in my room, and you know that!" He said from behind the closed door.

"Well, I guess we're not gonna be able to see Gelo's room, cause he hates having cameras in his room." I said to Griffin.

"It's alright, I'd be the same way." Griffin smiled.

"We can go into LaMelo's room though."

"Is LaMelo going to let us in room?"

"Yeah, Melo loves the cameras and attention." I laughed.

I go into LaMelo's room without knocking because I know he wouldn't mind.

"So, this is LaMelo's room." I point inside his room.

"Nah, sit ya ass down Lani. This my room so let me do the talking." LaMelo playfully pushed me to the side.

"Okay, so LaMelo, I have to ask you this question first. Do you have as many shoes as your sister does." Griffin crossed his arms while he waited for an answer, with a smile on his face.

LaMelo stood there smiling, exposing his red braces. "No. That's cause Zo and Gelo stay buying her shoes that she don't need. She got 3 pairs of the exact same KD 9s."

"Hell nah, this nig- I mean boy, lying straight through his teeth. I only have two of the same pairs of KDs, one for basketball and, one go to wear off the court. So don't say nothing son." I said to LaMelo, making both Griffin and LaMelo laugh.

"Okay and? Don't nobody care.." LaMelo said lamely.

"Shut up." I sucked my teeth.

When we finished the interviewing and the house tour it was about 10:30. I ended up not going into the Lonzo's room because it was really plain after he took his stuff to go to UCLA.

Since today is Sunday, Lonzo had to back to UCLA. It always makes me sad when Lonzo leaves. It doesn't feel right eating dinner without him and his jokes that he always has to share. But eventually everyone grows up and has to leave at some point.

I'm most likely going to do another update today, so be on the look out for that 😏‼️