:/

(Y/n)

It had been 5 months since my little fit where I fainted. Me and JJ became a couple and I couldn't be more happier, I didn't want to move in with him yet because my mum needed me more than ever.

I was becoming so tired every day and would frequently get fevers and chills, it was becoming a regular to faint, and luckily JJ was always there to comfort me and keep me in bed. He would buy me warm chicken soup and give it to me, he was always there for me. 

Standing up out of my bed for the first time in a couple of days, I smiled and began to walk downstairs to make myself some breakfast- that was until I heard voices talking in the kitchen, JJ and mum seemed to be having a serious discussion by the looks of it. I stood there and listened, by breath hitching up in my throat. 

"Sammy," Which was my mums name, "This isn't normal, she has to see the doctor."

"No, it's just a cold-"

"A permanent cold?" He seemed desperate to make my mum see his point of view, "Come on you know that something's up."

"She's fine."

"Ok, I'll go up and see how she's doing." JJ mumbled in reply, and I knew that was my cue to leave. My mum was being so stubborn with the whole thing about not letting me see a doctor, I mean I didn't think of all of this too seriously because it happens to everyone, I mean a virus. 

I rushed back into my bed and pretended to be asleep, he entered the room a few seconds after I had settled down. Feeling his weight on the end of the bed I shuffled slightly to the left, his gaze lingered on me. Slowly he began to lie next to me, there was enough space for him to do so. 

He fiddled with my hair whilst mumbling, things like "I've got you." Or sometimes he just spoke his thoughts, then he began to talk about how concerned he was for me and my health. I lay there with my eyes closed, cuddling up to him. 

"I hope this is just a small phase."

~*~

I woke up. Music rang in my ears and JJ was there with his speakers beginning to rap along to one of his raps, I began laughing and he looked at me with a chuckle. The song finished and Despacito came on, I jumped out of bed and began dancing- out of nowhere Simon and Tobi came through the door and began dancing along. I jumped but then laughed, we had a little rave and then Will(Ne) came through the door and stopped, so did we. Then as soon as he started we laughed and joined in. 

"Work it bitch!" Shouted JJ and pretended to splash cash, I began dancing properly remembering a few moves from belly dancing classes that me and mum went to for the jokes. Instantly JJ was fixed, I stopped dancing because I felt embarrassed- to which the boys groaned and just carried on raving in the funniest way. At one point Simon even began copying my moves which made me choke on a laugh. 

In those moments I forgot about everything and just focused on having fun, I loved them all too much to care about what was going on in my body. The fatigue. The song changed once more and it seemed that JJ had his sexy list on because 'swalla' came on, Will began wall twerking and I couldn't help but joining in, because other people came in- my mum wasn't home and it seemed like JJ had invited a few of his youtuber friends. At one point Saffron Barker came in and began cheering me on, I immediately liked her. She had come with Elliot and Joe, the funniest thing was that it was like the night at the club but instead it was here. 

I think that this was supposed to be a surprise, but I loved every second of it. Sarah Close also joined us and began dancing crazily making us all laugh, the love that I saw in cal(lux)'s face was so precious. I looked over to JJ and he just beamed at me, I walked over to him and hugged him and whispered a thank you in his ear. "You needed it." He said in return, I smiled brightly at him and jumped right into the dance floor. 

For some reason a freestyle circle started and everyone got right in, Saffron started it off with a handstand which wowed us, I had a few tricks up my sleeves but decided to keep quiet and watched everyone else, cheering them on. That was until JJ shouted something, "(Y/n)! Come on babe, you have so many tricks for fucks sake you used to do dance." I rolled my eyes but Sarah pushed me in the middle.

"Fine, JJ I want 'stick' DutchxFootsie go." The track started playing and it was lucky that I was in a tracksuit and a vest. I did a lovely little backflip and a 360 spin, everyone cheered so loudly it was deafening, I pulled other tricks and managed to do a flip over 4 people I think. The track finished and JJ lifted me up into the air and cheered me on, after high-fiving me. 

I remained on JJ's shoulder for a while until he put me back on the carpet. As soon as I rejoined the crowd Sarah and Saff came up to me and began praising me and asking to hang out, nodding I got their number and so started the girls group chat that I would mostly text to when I wasn't with JJ. 

~**~

 I managed to feature in a few youtube videos to which I was very happy about, mainly because it was a bunch of fun and I got to have a good laugh whilst making it. At one point I roasted some people on facebook with Will- (Sub2WillNe), he then did his quality edits and watching it was even funnier. The next ones was when I was in Saffron's, Vikk's, Simon's (which I did later a challenge video with) vlog. 

"Oi oi, (Y/n)." Exclaimed JJ as he walked into my bedroom, frightening me from my current state of scrolling through funny memes on instagram. I snapped shut my computer and listened to what he had to say. "So everyone's been asking us to do that fuckin cheesy girlfriend tag- you up for it." My eyebrows furrowed, "Which means get your lazy ass over to my place come on." He said, giving me a quick kiss. Rolling my eyes I got up and walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a decent outfit.

"Get out you hoe." I told him and he chuckled and left the room. Sighing I put on some makeup and got changed, then met him at the bottom of my staircase. He was on his phone and looked up when he heard my footsteps. "Ready?" He asked I nodded and slipped on some wedges. 

The journey to his house wasn't that long but we mainly spent it laughing and dancing, we made a few jokes. We entered the front door and was confronted with the guys all in the kitchen laughing. "Guys I'm with (Y/n), gonna go upstairs and film a video."

"God that sounds so bad JJ." Laughed Simon, I walked in and slapped his arm, he pouted and rubbed it. Chuckling, I went out and joined JJ again.