:/

(Y/n)

His company was the best, I've never had such an intense conversation with anyone like I did with JJ. He seemed to just get it and know how to talk to me and make me feel safe and able to talk around him so calmly. In the evening I chose to go back home and see my mum, I hugged him goodbye and gave him my number so that we could keep in touch, he made me laugh when he said he would call me as soon as I got home so that he could hear my voice. It was dorky but cute.

I called an uber to take me home and before I knew it I was stepping out of the car and walking towards my front door.

My mum was so happy when I arrived and she just ran up to me and hugged me so tight, obviously something wasn't right. "Good to see you too mum, What's up?" I asked, confused why she was acting a bit more cuddly than usual, she literally wouldn't let go of me. My mind immediately jumped to conclusions.

"It's your dad...he's trying to contact you." My world froze, the dad I never got to know, properly wanted to hear from me? He doesn't deserve to have someone like me and my mum in his life after how he ditched us. I shook my head and began mumbling things under my breath, I felt the vibration from my pocket. I didn't have the courage to talk to Jj after what just happened so I just hung up on him which made me feel guilty, but I would call him later. My mum needed me more right now.

Suddenly I felt really faint, my vision became blurry and cold sweat dripped off my forehead.

Luckily my mum was there to catch me when I fainted.