:)

Y/n

I coughed and cleared my voice when I arrived in the house, I heard my mum call out my name and I smiled. We had it hard in the past, my dad left and left us all alone- my mum to fend and raise me for herself. Luckily for her I wasn't a difficult child, peaceful and happy to have my group of friends around me. When my parents were together my dad was abusive towards my mother and would hurl endless insults at her weight and her appearance in general- often he would've done it to me too and just made fun of the way I was. It ended up with me having to take those stupid anti-depressants and having to go through 2 years of expensive therapy for anorexia. I was happily past that though because of a boy called Deji who noticed when I felt my worst and picked me up off my knees.

Today was the day I got my degree at Uni, and mum couldn't be more proud of me, we had done this together- her pushing me on to do my homework whilst I grumbled. Sighing I put my phone and some cash into my purse and dashed to the car, placing the groceries I had just brought on the counter. She closed the door and came to join me, by the looks of it she was more excited than I was. Laughing we drove the the uni.

We arrived in good time and the crowd was pretty big, I smiled at my classmates that were surrounded by family. I bumped into one guy in particular, "Deji!" I shouted and hugged him, we stayed with his family and I got introduced to his older brother JJ, who was looking at me happily and smiling. "Hey." He mumbled and held out his hand for me to shake, I just shrugged and pulled him into a hug.

"JJ getting them bitches!"

"DEJI!" Shouted their mum who stood behind them and hit Deji on the shoulder.

I had met Deji at uni and we had become best friends, it just kinda clicked and we could relate to anything and everything. Strange thing- we always hung out at eachothers house, but I had never seen JJ, Deji didn't even mention him. At one point we did go out, but it didn't work for the both of us- too awkward. So we stuck to best friends.

"God you can be so rude Deji!" She added and gave me him a hard glare, Deji just laughed and shrugged. My head almost automatically turned towards JJ who was still smiling at me.