;)

(Y/n)

(A/n- I chose to use Denitslava for makeup looks :)))

The night was approaching and I was preparing for the club, my mum had set curfew- 3 in the morning. I smirked at myself in the mirror and turned around a little, me and my mum had brought this outfit, she told me it looked stunning- personally I prefered the makeup that I had just done but nevermind.

My mum saw me and gasped, cupping my face in her hands she looked me in the eye and repeatedly told me I looked so pretty. Smiling brightly I thanked her and kissed her cheek, then heard the doorbell ring. "Don't drink too much!" She shouted at me as I went down the corridor, chuckling I opened the door to reveal Deji smiling.

"God you're wearing more makeup than usual." He widened his eyes a little as we walked to his car, raising an eyebrow I noticed it wasn't actually his.

"And this isn't your car." I replied and he chuckled.

"Yeah, it's JJ's..." He trailed off, before opening the door to reveal a car full of smiling boys. Shrugging I hopped in shotgun, which was the only seat that wasn't taken. I turned to the driver and smiled realising it was JJ, he beamed at me and took in all of my outfit.

I then turned around to face the rest of the boys, who seemed their eyes on me as well, god had they ever seen a girl? A guy with a blonde quiff- who seemed quite uncomfortable because of his height, nevertheless he still smirked at me slightly. "Hey- um, I'm (Y/n)." I said, trying to spark conversation. It was in one of these situations that I wished Deji was near me, we would be cracking up jokes all the way, but alas I wasn't near him. I guess in a weird way I would be able to talk to JJ more, without it being awkward.

Deji sighed and rolled his eyes when no one replied to me, he began pointing out each boy who didn't know how to talk. "SO...That's Simon," He pointed to the uncomfortable one with blonde quiff, "That's Will also known as WillNe-" The poor guy was squashing in the middle of Simon and Deji, who were currently in a bit of a disagreement, Will smiled at me and with an arm waved at me. I beamed back.

"SUB TO WILLNE!" Shouted a guy in the back, I laughed, Deji pointed at the guy who said it, "That's Joe Weller." I nodded raising an eyebrow, the guy seemed so funny and I hadn't even talked to him yet. At the mention of Joe , JJ growled, I laughed at how they must be in an argument as well. It seemed like they were all facing their 'enemies' in this car journey. Hopefully there would be no fighting. After the awkward silence, he introduced me to others like: Chip (theburntchip), Joel (JMX), Elliot (Crawford), Vik (star123), Harry (W2S), Ethan (Behz), Tobi (Tbjzl). Apparently some guy called Josh couldn't make it, some excuse about his girlfriend. I didn't care really but my favourites were Tobi, Simon and Will because at the moment they were making me laugh the most, it was mainly just them roasting the shit out of everyone around them. JJ would make a small comment but it would get everyone including me laughing our heads off.

"SOMEONE GET THE FUCKIN AUX CORD!" Shouted Joel from the back of the car, everyone chuckled and JJ gave me the responsibility, so I pulled out my phone and took a quick selfie before plugging in and playing some music 'tight up' by Nadia Rose was the first thing that came up in my playlist so I began to play it. Immediately the boys began to dorkily dance which made me laugh until my stomach hurt, but I sang along sassily. I even caught Simon click his fingers in a 'z' formation, which I thought was amazing. Considering how awkward they had been at the beginning it was nice to see them all loosened up.

JJ didn't say much but just began to move his shoulders to the beat, I joined in and copied his movements, it had only been a few minutes but I felt like I had known these boys for years, they acted so casual around new people. The next song came up and suddenly everyone joined in.

"STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON,CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER NAMED ICE CUBE!" We all shouted, I guess the cars next to us could hear us because I did catch the glances of some but I didn't really care, I was having so much fun. Out of all the screaming from the boys, Tobi made a suggestion which I just couldn't resist.

When the song finished everyone was out of breath, but Tobi had saved his energy for a classic. The tune started and Simon's eyes immediately locked with Tobi's, like it was a routine. We all began chanting. "WHAT IT LOOK LIKE, MONEY WHAT IT LOOK LIKE, WHAT IT LOOK LIKE HONEY WHAT IT LOOK LIKE WHAT IT LOOK LIKE CAR WHAT IT LOOK LIKE" Over and over again, for like what seemed like ages, but it was cool because it was lit. I ended up passing round the phone so people could put in songs to listen to, we finished off with FWB and JJ just rolled his eyes laughing. He had such a catchy laugh- I had just noticed.

~*~
JJ held my hand outta nowhere and led me in, they didn't even check Id, so I assumed I either looked old enough to be in here or the bouncers knew JJ.

Everyone had gone off in different directions and I was lounging near the bar gulping down a few shots to get the alcohol into my system.

Someone had now sat next to me and was talking very energetically. "Is only me or is it hot in here?"
"Is it only me or are there like 1,000 other people here?" I replied laughing, JJ laughed as well in response and began talking to me. We talked about all kinds of nonsense and before you knew it we were taking shots by the double and asking the bar tender if we could drink it straight from the bottle.

~**~

The music thumped in my ears, but all I could focus on right now was him kissing my neck. How this had happened I had no idea but I was enjoying it, he was all I wanted. He had got to me, it must've been his sweet talk but one thing was for sure.

I had fallen hard for my best friends brother.