Coming closer under the sunset

Violet's POV

The view when the sun is setting is just breath taking. I was taking a stroll along the water line when I heard Jake calling my name .. AGAIN !

"Violet, Violetta, Vi." He shouted as I was ignoring him.

I turned around and glanced at him running, what a sight. He ran elegantly coming up besides me as I continued to walk. "How do think of these random nicknames."

"I dunno it just comes to me." He said so proudly. "So how was the party."

"It was alright." I said in a quiet voice looking down at my feet and making small splashes.

"Bub what's wrong?" He turned me to face him holding my fingers and playing around with it.

"I'm sorry with the way I behaved earlier. Just moving and coming is so much for me and I'm alone with so many different people. And u were kind of annoying and-"

"It's okay I know I could be crazy at times." He said this in a deep husky voice and I looked up into his eyes. He smiled softly which seemed very unlike his usual flirtatious self.

We carried on walking in silent for a bit when he turned around and said,"truth or dare?"

I laughed. "Really. Right now? Are you serious?" He looked so excited and nodded. I really appreciated the effort he was making to bond with me. "Ok. I choose dare."

"Ohh Yass my fire. Usually girls go with truth and it gets so dead. Ok so I dare you tooooo go in from of that crowd and dance spastically."

"Easy" I said appearing confident but inside I was screaming. That's gonna be so embarrassing but I'm gonna try. Life is about being crazy so hear I go.

I walked towards the crowd but turned around and glanced at Jake who was grinning madly taking out his phone probably to record me. I closed my eyes and started being crazy...

That's another chapter complete! Slowly Jake and Violet will become best friends but will it last. Comment and vote for my chapters it'll really motivate me to write more!!! Please tell everyone to read the story!!!