Treading on rocks

A/N - I'm so sorry for the late update. I changed Sarah's name to Violet because i didn't feel the first name. Hope your enjoying my book.. Have fun reading 🙈🙈

Violet's POV

It was 15 minutes to 8 and I was freaking out. I can't possibly be late to my first day at college. I quickly applied some lip gloss, touched up my makeup and sprinted out of the room. Running in ankle boots on marble floor was quite hard and me being me I obviously slipped. Luckily Jake quickly caught me.

"Woah there sweetheart. U okay?" He said concerned.

"Oh sorry! Yh I'm fine, just don't wanna be late u know." I said out of breath. I got out of his arms and straightened out my clothes. As I looked back at him I took a moment to appreciate how good looking he was even though he wore such plain clothes. It shows he will look good in anything. I noticed he always wore that locket around his neck but it wasn't the time for another deep convo.

He led me outside to his car and there was his blue lambo, the one he brought me in last time was yellow. It makes me wonder how many he owns.
I hesitated before getting in. "Um Jake. Do we have to go in this car? Like don't u have any other kinds of normal car we can take instead?"

"Why is there any problem with the car? Is it the colour? I have another 6 if u wanna choose another."

I chocked.. Woah! Six of the same type of car! Imagine what other models he has.
Clearing my throat I said, "no it's just that I don't want to draw any attention and going to college in this kind of car will like.."

"I'm sorry Sarah this is the only type I have in my garage right now. The rest are in my other house." He said apologetically.

"No no it's fine. I'm just being extra. Let's go." I said smiling to make him feel better.
The car journey was quite short as we bussed out kpop songs like BTS - Blood sweat and Tears, singing to the top of our lungs. We reached college in 7 minutes as we sped down the streets. As we drove into the car park so many girls were huddling near the car getting excited and whispering to each other. Luckily the windows were tinted so they didn't see me.
I stepped out of the car and there were so many gasps and I think a girl was crying too? It was so weird, I guess I should expect atleast this much knowing Jake's status as I saw in the beach. I noticed the same group of girls and the one that looked like the typical 'queen b leader' was glaring at me so hard it seemed like daggers were going to shoot out. I shook all thoughts away and walked on with Jake who offered to drop me to class since I had no clue where my first class was.

"Actually Jake, can I go alone. I'll just follow the signs to the Principle's office and get my timetable. I don't wanna trouble you and there's too many people who might misunderstand our relationship." I said looking around at all the people clearly gossiping about us.

"I'm so sorry love. I wanted to give you a tour and make it the best first day ever and all I'm doing is causing you inconveniences." He looked down feeling guilty.
I giggled. "Jake your so cute. It's fine I'll just meet you at lunch." I smiled reassuringly and waved goodbye.

I walked on and kept glancing at the time and I had 5 minutes left. Whilst walking i just noticed how prestigious this school looked.I walked up the glossy stairs and was in awe to see the big hall and all the lockers. U can easily tell rich kids came to this school. The typical type who was brought up with a silver or even gold spoon. It made me feel a little uncomfortable, did I have to choose this school out of all the other options.  I felt a little embarrassed as i saw some of the students with expensive bags, I barely managed to get in here with a scholarship that paid for all the school fees.